“Roadside rest” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 49 Hotels in Billings
Boston, Massachusetts
“Roadside rest”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We have stayed in this hotel twice, in 2011 and 2013. Both stays were fine. It is a well maintained property. We had an issue because the security lock in our room would not engage. A repairman was called at about 6:30 pm on Saturday and arrived in 20 minutes. He had to do some drilling to allow the lock to close. Good service although I am sure the adjoining rooms found it loud. I wonder why such a flaw had gone unnoticed for so many years. Great breakfast. Basically a good place to stay. One complaint - the hotel parks its courtesy van in the entry portico making it very hard for people to load or unload their cars. This was particularly a problem in the evening when it was raining. Manager - please rethink this practice!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We appreciate your comments regarding where the van is parked and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay for the most part.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We drove through horrible rain all the way from Rapid City and Billings. Then the sun broke through, got to the hotel and it was just what we needed. Friendly people at the desk. Everything exceptionally clean in the lobby, halls and our room. I can't say enough about how great this hotel is.

Room Tip: Get the King Suite - great value
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
We are so glad to hear that our hotel was like an oasis when you got out of the rain. Thank you for your comments regarding the cleanliness of the hotel. You made our day.

Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The hotel staff couldn't have been nicer. They offered suggestions for restaurants that delivered and the morning we were leaving offered to print a map for directions to Old Faithful Inn. The rooms were very nice and clean. The bed and pillows were so much more comfortable than other hotels. Hot breakfast in the morning was a real bonus. Another plus was it was easy on, easy off the interstate yet we weren't bothered by sounds of traffic.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, for the Hampton Inn Billings. We appreciate the feedback from our guests. I am glad to hear that the staff was helpful with your traveling needs and that you loved the pillows.

We are looking for ward to your next visit.

Powell, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This hotel is rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast had a large variety of food to satisfy just about everyone. I would stay at this hotel again, and I highly recommend staying at this hotel. There is a great restaurant close by call "Rib and Chop" great steaks and quality service.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to thank you for your recent visit to the Hampton Inn & Suites, Billings. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. It is great to hear that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Right off I-90 and about 7 miles from Downtown. Great Hampton with nice rooms, typical servicable Hampton Breakfast, and above average pool, hot tub and exercise area. Rooms are $125 and up. It is about 12 miles from the airport, and 3-4 miles from the main shopping drag, but if you are driving through MT on 90, stop in.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Beaconsfield, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

This hotel is clean and modern. You have every reason to expect a pleasant stay. In my case, the hot water was not working when I needed it, and they placed me in a noisy room that was facing a busy intersection. I needed to sleep during the day so that was a no-go for me. I checked out after the first day and the desk clerk told me that I would not be billed for the stay. My credit card was billed nonetheless, and now I have to pry the money back from them.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with not having hot water . We had scheduled an update of the water system and we apologize that it happened at the time you needed it.

Also, we apologize for the misunderstanding of the charge for your night's stay. When we found out that this occurred, we were happy to take the charge off of your card.

Thanks again for your comments. We hope you will give us another try in the future.

Great Falls, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Amazing place and excellent stay. I would stay there again and will look for the same type of hotel when traveling in the future. I loved the hotel and the atmosphere and highly recommend this place. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. At night they had a manager's reception with free wine, beer, soft drinks and snacks. The pantry was nice and the pool looked very good.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow! Thank you so much for the nice comments regarding your recent stay. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our Manager's Reception and the accomodations.

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out this review.

Director of Sales

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90? Share your experiences!