“cleanliness” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 48 Hotels in Billings
Sidney, United States
“cleanliness”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

For an upper end rate on this hotel, over $120, I would expect to see cleaner room! The service for the hotel was great, but I like to be able to walk into a motel room and comfortably take my shoes off without being queasy of what I find on the floor, left from an inattentive housekeeper.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. We are working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Langley, BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stopped for an overnight stay in Billings and stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites. Easy access from the freeway. The front desk staff went the extra mile to ensure we were comfortable and we had everything we needed.
The room is fairly modern and well appointed. Free Wi-Fi with easy sign on. Overall the value for what we received is very good.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, for the Hampton Inn & Suites, Billings. We appreciate the feedback from our guests. I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with our staff. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Busby, Montana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The staff at this hotel were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were great except there was no refridgerator. My mom is a diabetic and carries her insulin, but we needed a fridge to store it. I will remember to pack her a small cooler the next time we stay here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. For future reference, we offer refridgerators and microwaves in our King Studio Suites.

Thanks again. We hope you will give us another try in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Our stay was superb! Clean rooms, friendly staff! We had been driving a long distance and the Hampton was perfect to rest and relax and recharge! There was a laundry room available and the breakfast was fresh and delicious.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
WOW! Thank you so much for you the nice review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Sequim, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I spent 3 nights here with my mother and sister. The hotel is out of the hubbub enough to be quiet but has quick access to King Avenue and 24th St where there are many places to eat and shop. It is easy to access other parts of the greater Billings area since it is just off the interstate.Since we were here for several days and my sister has food allergies we missed the convenience of a room refrigerator. The breakfast was good and lots of selection but no non-dairy creamer available. The staff from the reception folks to the housekeepers to the breakfast help were always pleasant and helpful. The rooms were clean and daily housekeeping was excellent. I will gladly stay here next time I am in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and laundry services. We loved having you as our guest and are looking forward to your next visit.

chicago illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Have stayed in several Hampton Inns over the years but quality seems to be a bit inconsistent and slipping. The one we stayed at here had absolutely no glass glasses--- for $120 a night plus tax! Begrudgingly found plastic instead of styrofoam. Rooms little better than much cheaper chains. Experience too average for price and location.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
I am terribly sorry that you are not satisfied with the Hampton chain. We appreciate your comments.

Thanks,

Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The Hampton Inn is a new, well built building with very friendly staff who try to make your stay there the very best. They serve an excellent breakfast, have quiet rooms with comfy beds. The pool room has a nice pool and hot-tub area & exercise room next door to the pool.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
What a nice compliment to receive. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoy staying at our hotel. I am glad to hear that the service and accomodations were to your liking.

Thanks again. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Director of Sales

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90? Share your experiences!