“"One of my favorite Hotel At Billings"” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Double Points!
Ranked #3 of 48 hotels in Billings
Kalispell, Montana, United States
“"One of my favorite Hotel At Billings"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Friendly Stuff , Good family environment. And for having Business at Billings..Differently I'll stay again. The Room are Neat and Clean. Breakfast are awesome.We Stay there any time we can!..A fabulous place with a great staff.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoy our hotel. We are glad to hear that you like our breakfast and that our staff is great. We love having you as our guest.

Thanks,

207 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Park Ridge, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This was in my top three of favorite hotels I have ever stayed in. My room was very large and comfortable and very well decorated. The bathroom was also very nice and the large glass and tile shower was great. This was my first time at a Hampton.....I usually stay with a different chain but wanted to try something else, and I am glad i did. I am planning on seeing if other Hampton Inns are as nice, and i really hope they are. The fresh baked cookies and tea and coffee station was pleasing and the breakfast was among the best i have ever had for free at a hotel. The staff was super friendly and helpful and the entire hotel was very clean. My only complaint, and this is a very minor one barely worth mentioning, but the desk/table was a bit too high to easily type on my laptop. A pull out tray would have been nice and other business travellers may agree. I hope to never have to go back to Billings, but if i do, I would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: I don't know, i have only stayed once, and my room was great with no complaints.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoy our hotel and staff. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Roberts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

A fabulous place with a great staff. Used them for a baby shower and the staff made sure we had everything we needed. Rooms are clean and the breakfast is one of the best. The bathrooms are very spacious. We Stay there any time we can!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. We are glad to hear the bathrooms were to your liking.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Parker, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Not a lot of Hotel options in Billings. I found the Hampton Inn and Suites to be very nice. It is 5 minutes from downtown. Overall clean hotel and friendly staff.

The staff was very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was friendly.

We look forward to your next visit.

Canby, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is a newer Hampton Inn, near I-90 but far enough away that you won't hear the freeway. Very tastefully decorated and clean. The rooms have all the usual attention to detail that each Hampton Inn does: shampoos and soaps, hair dryer, ironing board and iron, clean towels and freshly cleaned duvets.

Breakfast was the usual good Hampton quality breakfast. Staff was friendly, but usually don't interact too much with staff as everything has been taken care of in advance and no need to seek out help.

We like to stay at Hampton's when we are traveling because we can register online for the room, get AAA discount, the hotel and rooms pretty much all look the same so there is very little to ask for. We know what to expect. That's worth something.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review . We appreciate the feedback from our guests. I am glad we were able to fit your location needs and provide adequate accommodations/amenities. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Central Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on a recent trip to Billings. I researched hotels using TripAdvisor and found this hotel highly recommended. There is a good reason!

The lobby of the hotel commends it from the beginning. It is tastefully decorated, and the staff we interacted with were friendly. We stayed in a spacious King Suite. The bed is comfortable and the linens top notch. There was a microwave, micro-fridge, and coffee maker in our room. (If these are important to you, be sure to request one of the "suite" rooms -- generally $10-20 more per night.)

The only hitch in our stay is that we were given a key to a room that hadn't been fully cleaned. The front desk staff quickly moved us into another room. The only downside is that we were on the fourth floor, so it took a little longer to get settled than one would like.

The breakfast at this Hampton Inn is one of the best you'll find in this class. They have the typical 'cold' selection of cereals, muffins, and bagels but also 'hot' selections like prepared oatmeal, scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, and a waffle iron. If you strive to eat healthy on the road, you can do so at this breakfast bar. If you're trying to eat enough to make it through the day on one meal, you could probably do that, too!

There one steak house and no shopping adjacent to the hotel. However, there is a new Holiday gas station and convenience store just north of the parking lot. If you want to eat out or shop, find your way to King Ave by heading north (then it bends east) on Gabel Dr. Turn north again on S 24th St until you reach the King Ave light. You'll find shops and restaurants to the right or left.

If you're looking to make a one day excursion from the Hampton Inn, I could not more highly recommend the drive to Red Lodge, MT and up the Beartooth Pass (just under 11,000 feet). Red Lodge is about 50 mins from the hotel via I-90/Hwy 212. Driving up the Beartooth Pass will take you another hour, but the grandeur of the views is worth the drive.

Should we return to Billings in the future, I would stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites I-90 West without a second thought.

Room Tip: There are two whirlpool suites to choose from -- room 432 and 429 (which is also handicap accessible...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, for the Hampton Inn Billings. We appreciate the feedback from our guests.I apologize that you were checked into a room that was not ready but I am glad we were able to fit your location needs and provide adequate accommodations/amenities for you and your family for the rest of your stay.. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Glendive, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

very reasonable in price, cheaper than lexington, nicer. great beds, shower, towels,clean rooms. great breakfast, swimming pool, exercise room, vending, lots of parking. the only thumbs down is no micro's or fridge in the rooms, still the best value i've found in billings.

Room Tip: we stayed on the 2nd floor, didn't have any real problems, beds set back away from door, you sho...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Thank you for your response. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our accomodations. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Director of Sales

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90? Share your experiences!