“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 49 Hotels in Billings
Denver, Colorado
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

We stayed one night and thought it was awesome. Room and bathroom were very clean. Breakfast was great. Some people have posted that it was hard to find but we had no problem finding it. It is right off of I-90. I didn't hear the highway noise and I am a light sleeper.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Bellevue, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Traveling through Montana these Hampton properties have you covered. Standard clean rooms with friendly and helpful staff. The beds were comfortable and the room quiet. We used the free wi-fi and found a starbucks not to far away. The breakfast is the same average pastry cereal stuff. I left my pajamas behind and they were very willing to ship them to me.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
Thank you for your nice comments regarding the Hampton Inn & Suites -Billings. I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our complimentary wi-fi and that our staff was able to help you with shipping your pajamas. We appreciate your comments.

We hope to see you again soon!
Somers, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

I have never had a problem staying at a Hampton Inn and this was no exception. Clean, quite, terrific staff, great free breakfast....what else can I say? Love this hotel chain!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Shelby, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

This is a very nice hotel, some highway noise...but the worst part is trying to get there...There are a couple hotels on this 'out of the way/navigate a maze' to find street. Thank goodness for gps. Great breakfast...was next to the elevator (a usual 'hate' for me by morning), but didn't hear a thing from it. Glad to see some hotels can well insulate the walls.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
liverpool
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

We were traveling to NY and this hotel was for an overnight stay before catching our plane. It was lovely fresh, clean and had friendly helpful staff. we used the pool and spa. we had free wi fi. rooms were large and spacious, had coffee making facility and free ice. we were given rooms close to each other. the only set back was that it did not have it's own restaurant but we were advised to nip over to the hotel opposite in which we had a lovely meal. unfortunately this was so good the Wellington in NY was made to look even more of a dump than it was in comparison. I'd recommend the Hampton Inn to anyone.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

A very nice stay here in a beautiful, new Hampton Inn. Everything was well done and the staff was great. A super breakfast and our room was large and very clean. This is where we will stay when in Billings.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Minneapolis, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

This was a newer hotel conveniently located close to I 90. We were impressed from the moment we walked into the hotel. Everything was clean and well kept. There was a flat panel HD TV mounted to the wall for easy viewing no matter where you were in the room. We had a studio suite so there was plenty of room to spread out. The bed was amazing - we slept like babies. The breakfast was everything we have grown to expect from Hampton Inns. Hot and cold selections as well as fresh fruit. If we are ever in the area, we will definitely be back!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90? Share your experiences!