“JUST SUPER !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
sherry, wisconsin
“JUST SUPER !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2009

We were visiting a high school friend I had not seen in 50 years. She made the reservations. We were 15 minutes early on a Friday evening. They gave us a small privet room, quite and comfortable. My husband had the ribeye, it was to died for !, I had the halibet, good , but the mushroom stuffing, just super. Service couldn't had been better, with a smile and no rushing. Next time in Billings, dinner there !

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

80% Recommend
billings, mt
“Take your ribs elsewhere”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2009

We went here for my in-laws 60th anniversary-we had reservations at 3 pm.. 10 adults and 1 child only 2 people in our group had been there before. The waitress was the worst, she offered no special (which afterwards we found out was frog legs) nor did she offer dessert, she did look tired must have been busy that day - oh yeah, it was 3 pm. My father and I ordered a full slab of ribs($19.95 each)-flavor wasn't bad-(my father in -law did not like them), but the portion was miniscule at best. These ribs must have come from the drarf calf I saw at the fair. The salad that came with my ribs had old shrivled lettuce in it. My wife had salmon ($16.95) which came with a salad and no side dish. After we ate the bill came $211.95! My 10 year son had fish and chips for $9.95-he like them, but he likes Burger King too. This place is way overrated, overpriced, our ribs seemed overcooked, so needless to say, last time I will go there. Been to Texas Roadhouse twice and always had great food (taste and quantity) in a great atmosphere at a reasonable price (25% less than at Rib and Chop).

Red Lodge
“Billings Rib and Chop is great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2009

We eat at the Rib and Chop house at least 2-3 times a month, and it is our favorite place to eat in Billings. We have not had the best service when we sit in the restaurant, but we have had great service in the bar. We don't bother to call for reservations, because we prefer to sit in the bar. The Margarita’s are the best ever at the Rib and Chop house. Steaks always come out sizzling and their seafood specials of the day are always tasty. We have eaten at the Rib and Chop house in Cody however, and that was a horrible experience and we will not eat at that Rib and Chop house again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Billings,MT
“The Best Steakhouse in Billings.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2009

I go to the Rib and Chop house continuously at least 2-3 times a month. There are a few of the servers who dampen the experience but most of them really make it a dining experience, not a usual dinner affair. The steaks are fantastic! Their fish is the best you can expect from having to fly it out (seeing as you are no where near an ocean) The baked potatoes are huge!! Great place to eat - good pricing for what you get. Our favorite server there is Grant, he will make sure you have a great time!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montana
“Unacceptable”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2009

I had never been to this restaurant because I haven't heard many good things about it. My first and only experience here made me aware that I don't even have to try the food to realize that it isn't worth it. I had called very early in the afternoon to make a 7:30 reservation. I arrived about 10 minutes early only to be told that they were running "a few minutes behind". Thirty minutes later, and my date and I hadn't even been acknowledged. The worst part - two people came in after us without reservations (I was standing close enough to the host to hear them say they didn't) and were seated before us. We walked out at that point. Chances are very good that I won't be back again.