Great ski resort. Low crowds and tons of runs. Our family has several different ski levels and Moonlight has plenty for all. Amazing views, nice staff and reasonable yummy food. Spoke with the locals who were all very friendly and wiling to share their favorite spots.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now part of Big Sky Resort, Moonlight Lodging in Big Sky is the ultimate host for your dream Montana vacation. With our spacious Big Sky vacation rentals you can experience a taste of life in the West, unparalleled mountain views, the comforts of luxury mountain living, and a gateway to Yellowstone National Park. Tucked away in an alpine setting are charming cabins, casual condominium units, magnificent mountain homes, elegant townhouses, and other Big Sky lodging options, offering winter ski-in/ski-out access to all of Big Sky Resort, and summer access to all Big Sky area and Yellowstone National Park adventures. Start your Montana vacation right here and now by checking out and booking the best in Big Sky lodging with Moonlight Lodging. Make sure to check our Big Sky vacation packages and specials before reserving your getaway.We can’t wait to welcome you to Big Sky and the Montana way of life! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Moonlight Basin Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moonlight Basin Hotel Big Sky
- Moonlight Basin Big Sky
- Moonlight Basin Resort Big Sky, Montana