“Premier dinner spot” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Big Sky
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Houston, Texas
“Premier dinner spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

Don't miss this restaurant when in the big sky area of Montana. Great food and service. Lots of exotic meats on the menu but also a fantastic vegetarian selection. Hubby loved the bison meatloaf and I loved the local trout.

New Hampshire
“Don't miss out ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

The only reason why this place is not getting five stars is because it's pricey I got the red deer it was warm/cold when I got it but it was so delicious it wasn't a huge deal that was my first time having that my boyfriend had a bison grilled cheese that he enjoyed a lot also had macaroni and cheese with jalapeno The only complaint there was he just wish there's more cheese with the macaroni The curry sweet potato jalapeno soup was ridiculous it also had some Greek yogurt on the top we both shared that well mostly he ate it for dessert we had a cookie and we got the huckleberry ice cream on the top that was so insane like seriously everything seems to be portioned pretty well so I mean it's just legit the price I would highly suggest eating dinner here everyone was really chill and a pretty comfy atmosphere with upscale food that's fresh!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I highly recommend the brussel sprout/french fries combination; and the bison tenderloin is off the charts. A very good meal all around, great wine selection, and accommodating service. All ingredients are fresh, including kids menu items, and we had a great family meal here. The awesome thing is that they put you into private rooms, which means that those without kids can probably enjoy the place as much as those with kids. I went there based on a recommendation from a friend, and it was well worth it.

Visited August 2014
Salem, Oregon
“Unforgettable meal and service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I read quite a few restaurant reviews prior to visiting Big Sky, and it was a given that this is where we would go for my boyfriends birthday dinner. We went on a Thursday night, and there were a few larger groups however they were all very spread out. Our waiter made our night from the start, he asked us how our trip was so far (we had just arrived)..and gave us several ideas of where to go and what to do while we were there. He even called another waitress over; who is also a guide in Yellowstone, and she gave us some special advice for routes to take and times to arrive at certain landmarks (it paid off!! We saw 13 bear/cubs the next day).

Everywhere we go we try calamari and at Bucks T-4 it was perfect! We each got a side salad and finally decided on sharing the Duck as our main course (cooked 7 ways!) Seriously, if you like duck or at least want to try it..GO FOR THIS!!! Our favorite of the 7 ways was the foie gras. Our waiter told us that next time (there will be a next time), we should order a bison tenderloin TOPPED with foie gras... YUM!

We were both so happy we shared the main course because we were stuffed at the end.. however we weren't done there...It was my boyfriend birthday and even though we decided against dessert, the waiter brought out candle topped Russian Cream with raspberries and whipped cream. So good!

Lastly, our love for Moscow mules started here..and I don't think we have been anywhere else since and not ordered one. I am still SO bummed that I didn't buy the souvenir mug.

Birthday, anniversary..or just want to try some absolutely amazing food? Don't visit the area without going here!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Green Valley, Arizona
“Excellent Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Our food was great and the service was fantastic. The bison meatloaf was excellent and the fried chicken was very good. Great portions and reasonable price.

Visited August 2014