Our stay was a mixed bag with great skiing but sub-par accommodations. These condos are privately owned so unless you rent a unit you are familiar with you risk being put in a 'dog' of a unit as we were. We stayed in unit 50 for a week but it seemed longer. The bed spread was covered with dog hair, the furniture wasn't fit for sale at a Salvation Army Store and the artwork consisted of about 40 family photos and adorned almost every wall. The rooms are spacious but that's about the only thing we liked. Others is our group of 40 did much better so I'd stay again, just not in this unit. As for the Big Horn Condos themselves, I really would like to see better shuttle service and an on site hot tub.
- Also Known As:
- Big Horn Condominiums At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Big Horn Condominiums At Big Sky Hotel
- Big Horn Condominiums At Big Sky Montana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Horn offers one to three bedroom townhouse style units with mountain/lake views, fireplace, deck, full kitchen, washer/dryer, cable/satellite and DVD. High speed internet and/or hot tubs in some units. Units without hot tubs may be able to use the resort shared hot tub, pool and workout facility. Units are ski in ski out. Unit have attached one car heated garage. Extra parking available outside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Big Horn Condominiums at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.