We were on a ski club trip, and there were 6 of us in this condo. Beds very comfy, living area also good. Kitchen area stocked well with assortment of cooking utensils. Walk to bus stop very close, also poma lift very close. Just be aware of the bus they will let you get on the wrong one and you are on a ride for over an hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Horn Condominiums are truly a home away from home. Less than 1/4 mile from the Plaza and mere seconds away from the Bear Back Poma Lift, these units are spacious, well planned, and especially comfortable for groups and families. Enjoy views of Lake Levinsky and Lone Mountain. Big Horn offers one to three bedroom townhouse style units, fireplace, deck, full kitchen, washer/dryer, cable/satellite and DVD. High speed internet and/or hot tubs in some units. Units without hot tubs may be able to use the resort shared hot tub, pool and workout facility. Units are ski in ski out. Unit have attached one car heated garage. Extra parking available outside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Big Horn Condominiums at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Horn Condominiums At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Big Horn Condominiums At Big Sky Montana