Good hotel, very beautiful area, amazing setting, would be PERFECT for skiing.
Supposed to be a four or five star, but really a very nice tourist class three star. Coffee maker in room is one of my favorite touches in a hotel.
Comfortable beds, nice decor, but pretty simple, looks like everything was bought at Target or something.
It's about the setting though, and good thing. The food in the Restaurants isn't up to par either.
Still, I'd love to spend a weekend here doing nothing.
Oh, yeah, a ski resort hotel with no Sauna????????????
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Euro-Western Summit at Big Sky has been the vacation choice of both President Obama and Vice President Biden. The Summit is one of the finest slopeside properties in the Rockies with primary high-capacity lifts only 100 yards away. The Summit combines luxury appointments with a prime location in the heart of the Mountain Village Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Summit At Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Summit At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Summit Hotel Big Sky
- Summit Big Sky
- Big Sky Summit
- The Summit At Big Sky Montana