“This was our second visit” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Ringgold, Georgia
“This was our second visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We visited the Montana Dinner Yurt last year when we were in Big Sky and had so much fun we decided to repeat the experience. It was just as much fun as we remembered. We were driven up the mountain in Snow Cats. On arrival we were served hot cocoa and french onion soup. We then had an opportunity to warm ourselves at the fire pit or participate in the sledding, which was hilarious fun, after which we returned for the main course of beef tenderloin or salmon, both of which were quite tasty and served family style. Dessert was a wonderful fondue that we thoroughly enjoyed. We will certainly come back the next time we are in Big Sky.

Visited January 2013

Zeeland
“Unique Dining Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

What a fun splurge for us and the kids (16 & 14)! The dinner yurt will not soon be forgotten. It was a COLD night, but well worth the ride on top of the snow cat for spectacular stars! They provide the blankets, and it was only a 15 min ride, so it was worth riding on top! I would strongly suggest wearing multiple layers/snow gear because the yurt is not as 'toasty' as the website suggests. I was seated next to the side wall of the yurt and even with the stove directly behind me, I was glad I had my snow pants on. We were given VERY hot plates for our meal and the food was very hot and stayed that way despite the cooler temps in the yurt. The kids loved the chocolate fondue and our table made short work of that tasty treat! It was a splurge for our family, but we were glad we did!

Visited January 2013
Gainesville, Virginia
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were there 12/21/12. We had such a great time, there were nine of us (family-all adults) it was great fun, great food and entertainment! The sledding is a blast too :-)

Be sure to ride on the top of the snowcat...the stars are amazing!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

A definite if you are in the area, the experience was fabulous! From the ride up, to the sledding, to the food (oh my delicious!) and all around great night! The stars were amazing to view, and it was great meeting tons of new people! Don't sell your kids short - mine (10 and 8) went with the filet and the salmon - and ate it all! I would highly recommend the Yurt if you can go!

Visited March 2012
Morrisville, North Carolina
“Wow what a Yurt!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012 via mobile

I have no idea what I paid but I sure has a good time! This is marketing lesson: it's better to be different than it is to be better. My family had a blast! This Is a very unique experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere