We stayed at The Lodge during a quick weekend trip to Yellowstone National Park. The rooms were large and most of us thought the beds were very comfortable. It was the off season but the staff made sure our party had a great experience at their hotel. They made a fire outside so we could enjoy s'mores and beverages at night which gave us a change to meet other hotel guest. They also made sure we had reservations that night for one of the local restaurants. I was entertaining friends from Europe so they wanted to try both elk and bison. Everyone thought there was a good selection for breakfast the morning we left. Check in/out was very easy and quick. We were staying during the off season the the room rates were highly discounted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only private Ski In/Out resort located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana