My family stayed 2 nights. We enjoyed horse back riding on site. They are remodeling. So are room looked fresh and new. Rooms aren't cheap but all of Jackson hole seems to be for the artsy person who wants to spend a lot of money. Hard to say its a family friendly town. But a few reasonable activities. Hotel restaurant was a little pricey for families. But while traveling through South Dakota then over to Yellowstone and down through Colorado we paid about the same for some real dumps.So this hotel was refreshing.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only private Ski In/Out resort located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.