We went the first week after it opened for the summer season. The staff was fantastic, friendly and warm. We stayed two nights waiting on the rain to move out. The room was cozy,warm and comfortable. The bathroom was big and clean. We swam indoors and had a hot tub outside with a view of the mountains. The pool was warm and clean. The kids played ping pong while my husband and I did laundry. They even have a fire pit on the back patio and told the kids that if the rain stops they could roast marshmallows. The buffet breakfast was good. Not enough protien though. Over all we loved it. We did alot of lounging and it was perfect for that!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only private Ski In/Out resort located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana