“"everyone should do a Yeti at least once!"” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 60 Restaurants in Big Sky
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
vancouver
“"everyone should do a Yeti at least once!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Husband and i stayed at Big ky resort this past week for a summer trip, (Huntley lodge), for some R&R, and paintball,(ouch!, in our 40's!),and some zip-lining!, stopped in for a yeti dog for lunch, very good!, hubby had the famous Yeti!, had yeti sauce kraut, relish! I had Heaven!!(not it's name by the way!),I actually do not remember the name of my yeti, but it had Bacon on it!!!! (anything with bacon is heaven to me), and pineapple, and Bbq sauce! Yuuum!! Was tellin the husband we would go there for breakfast the next morning #1 if they opened that early and, Should make a breakfast Yetti!!, with like eggs, hashbrowns, tobasco sauce, and of course Bacon! (or sausage), could call it the " Raging Yeti! (tobasco!), or the "Wake-Up little Yeti! Really we are not hot dog fans!, i usually only buy like Hebrew national, but everyone should do a Yeti at least once! Cc

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Farmington, UT
“Eclectic menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Fairly cheep eat for a ski resort. A dozen novel hot-dog choices and they say the menu changes each month. Worth a try

Visited August 2012
Maryland
“We were hungry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Needed a quick bite to eat between hiking and archery. Yeti dogs ware excellent as was the service. Each family member got a different "flavor" and topped it off with some ice cream. Yum!

Visited July 2012
Springville, IN
“Good Place for a Quick Snack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We have stopped-by Yeti Dogs multiple times after activities at the Big Sky Resort (such as the zip line). The hot dogs are really good along with the ice cream. You can also get a beer, soda, or water too. The price isn't bad for a resort food spot.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
gallatin gateway, mt
“i asked for no onions!!!!how hard is that?????”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I ordered two of the texican hot dogs, and specifically asked for no onions. The person who took my order repeated that to me, then said it to the guy making the food. When that person handed me the two dogs he said "two texicans, no onions" to which I replied "Thanks!" When I got back to my car and took my first bite, guess what was buried underneath the chili........a buttload of onions!! I hate onions, and I always order my food without them. The fact that they repeated it to me twice, and still put them on there really irritates me, and I wont be going back there, which sux, because there arent that many places to eat up in the mountain village. I feel like my request was pretty basic, and wasnt asking too much from the "chef".....such a dissappointment since this was my first time ever going there.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Been to Yeti Dogs? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Yeti Dogs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.