Lone Mountain Ranch is by far-the most incredible experience anyone could ever have! Beautiful landscaping, lodging, flyfishing, hiking, horseback guided trips, white water rafting, mountain biking, etc... You will have the most incredible dining experience ever! And the staff at Lone Mountain Ranch ROCKS!!!! I love you all!! Thank You!! Chef Johnny
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic summer and winter guest ranch located in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. The Ranch is a member of the National and Montana Dude Ranchers' Associations, an ORVIS Endorsed Fly Fishing Lodge, listed on the National Register of Historic Places and it was voted #1 Nordic Ski Resort in North America. While the Ranch primarily hosts week-long stay guests for an all-inclusive vacation, visitors to the Big Sky area are also welcome for half and full day outdoor adventures such as fly fishing, horseback riding and tours of Yellowstone National Park in the summer and over 85 km of Nordic Skiing and 20 km of snowshoeing trails, Ski lessons, Guided Ski and Snowshoe Tours and Yellowstone National Park tours in the winter. Our dining room is also open to area visitors and residents breakfast, lunch and dinner in the summer and winter, as well as the Sleigh Ride Dinner in the winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere so you can book your Lone Mountain Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lone Mountain Guest Ranch Hotel Big Sky
- Lone Mountain Guest Ranch Big Sky, Montana