The staff could not be better. From the General Manager to the Wranglers they are all exceptional people who do an exceptional job making a guests stay a wonderful experience. This was our first stay at Lone Mtn. Ranch, but it will not be our last. Also, the children's program, OYA, is OUTSTANDING! Our children all cried all the way to Bozeman when they had to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic year-round guest ranch located in Big Sky, Montana, only 45 minutes from Bozeman and on the doorstep of Yellowstone Park and Big Sky Resort. Lone Mountain Ranch is an ORVIS endorsed lodge, a member of the National Dude Ranchers' Association, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and once voted #1 Nordic Ski Resort in North America. Guests of Lone Mountain have an incredible array of options from which to choose; phenomenal cabin lodging, private homes, "Mountain Bistro" dining, guided fly fishing, horseback riding, tours of Yellowstone National Park, downhill skiing and dnowboarding at Big Sky Resort, over 85 km of Nordic Skiing, and much more. Our dining room and saloon is open to the public for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not to be forgotten, our sleigh ride dinner in the winter season is often cited as one of the best in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Lone Mountain Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lone Mountain Guest Ranch Hotel Big Sky
- Lone Mountain Guest Ranch Big Sky, Montana