“Loved It!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
“Loved It!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Was visiting my brother and he told me about the place. We were hungry after spending the day in Yellowstone and he mentioned the Lotus Pad as a great place to eat...and he was right. Sat upstairs and had a great meal. Loved their Cashew Chicken and I think they have the best Montana Mule (a drink). Wait staff was great! Would definitely recommend. If you go during ski season be sure to call ahead.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Grants Pass, Oregon, United States
“OUTSTANDING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

All good, from service to quality to price! We all had a different dish and they were all one of a kind. Organic, wholesome food! We showed up without reservations and the place was full inside and out and they still found a spot for us! You could watch the cooks prepare your food and all the dishes they turned out looked so interesting!
Just can't say enough about this fine little restaurant.

Visited August 2014
Salem, Oregon
“Great food, Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

My boyfriend and I visited in June, and even though we spent most of our time in Montana enjoying bbq...we thought we would give this a shot. The place was pretty full, but we called ahead so there was a table ready and we only had to wait a couple of minute. Even though there were two huge parties being waited on; our service was still great and we did not wait long for food. Try the Larp (pork lettuce wraps) as an appetizer! I went for the Yellow curry while my boyfriend had the Drunken Noodles. This is a smaller place, so plan/call ahead!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Why you should read trip advisor prior to choosing restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We arrived at the restaurant at 8.00 pm on a Friday evening. We had a choice between eating inside the restaurant or outside. Inside was very cramped but the weather was somewhat inclement so inside it was. We were greeted by a Friendly hostess and server. Looked at the menu and certainly pricing was well above what we would normally pay . We ordered drinks and spring rolls. The rolls were not just over cooked but tasteless . (Yes if I had read previous review I would not have ordered) . My wife then ordered the special for 25$ which was the beef wagyu which consisted of beef, snap peas and baby carrots, bok choi with ginger basil sauce. I had 5 spiced beef . We expected to wait some time as there are only two woks . Not the case. The food , if somewhat over priced was above average as was the service.

There are not lots of choice of restaurants around Big Sky. If you go suggest that you avoid prime time due to their limited ability to cook many meals at once and definitely forget the $8 spring rolls.

• Visited August 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Naperville, Illinois
“Horrible!! Had to wait 2 hours for carryout!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We called to order carryout and was told the food would not be ready for one hour. I was kind of shocked why it would take so long, but maybe it was a busy night, so I said OK. When my husband arrived to pick up the food, he was told they needed 20 more minutes. So he waited 20 more minutes and the food still was not ready. By the time we received our order, it was 2 hours after the order was placed! We didn't order anything fancy, just basic Thai food. They didn't even apologize for the wait - no explanation as to why it took so long. And here is the kicker. The food was awful. As hungry as I was, I couldn't eat it. Was not worth the wait (no food is worth 2 hour wait!) or the money!!! I was very disappointed after reading rave reviews.

• Visited July 2014