“Good beer and food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Anderson,SC
“Good beer and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were in town during off peak time and this was one of the only places open for food. It was a nice find though. The beer was very good and the food was fine. The selection was good and the sandwiches and burgers were awesome. We ate here twice. The service was a little slow (I think they were short staffed due to off peak time). Would recommend.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Worst service in the world! Hair in food and smelly waitress!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Can't say anything else, 15 minutes for beer (6 other people in whole placed already served), 45 minutes for food (waitress forgot to put our order in, then blamed us for her mistake), all the while smelling like straight booze and body odor. Half here gross breasts were hanging out and we found 3 of her hairs in our food! We had to get owner just to get new food, at least we think it was owner, guy was bombed.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Staten Island, NY
“I Simply Love This Place and Would Return to Big Sky Just to Go There”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is the Best Brewery that I have ever visited. The Lone Peak Brewery looks like a small diner. When I entered the place, I said to my self, why did I come here. Then I drank some beer and ate some food and I feel in love with the joint. I had the spicy chicken wings, the nachos and a bison burger. All were out of this world. The home brewed beer was awesome as well. Not only were the food and the beer great, they were extremely inexpensive as well.. This is definitely a place to visit when you go to Big Sky.

Visited March 2013
Big Sky, Montana
“Great Brew & Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have been here over a dozen times. The beer is excellent, I am an IPA fan & I think they brew one of the best. For the summer months the Raspberry Ale is awesome, very refreshing. Have had most of the items on the menu & all of them are great. Food is always fresh & tasty. The wings are my favorite! For sure worth checking this place out after a long day of skiing!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Helena, Montana
“Great Food in the Big Sky!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Now I have to admit, I am not a beer drinker. But from what I understand this is the place in Big Sky for a good brew. I have however had many meals in this place, and I can say it is worth the stop even if you don't drink. The food is fresh and always great specials. Not your typical bar food, this place offers a variety of traditional favorites and unique compilations. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited March 2013