“Excellent, Try the Risotto! Sit in bar area for pizza.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 60 restaurants in Big Sky
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: From hearty soups and salads to delicious and thoughtfully prepared pastas and entrees, Andiamo features a whole range of tasty Italian treats. Located on the main level of the Big Sky Resort Mountain Village Center, Andiamo Italian Grille offers a fun and romantic atmosphere with an authentic Italian feel. Come warm yourselves with some appetizers and spirits and enjoy one of our apres ski specials at 3:30-5:30 PM or slip out of your ski gear and into a fun filled evening with some fine Italian cuisine served from 5:30 - 10:00 PM. Reservations are suggested.
Cleveland Ohio
“Excellent, Try the Risotto! Sit in bar area for pizza.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

I went out to dinner 4 nights during our week long stay at Big Sky Ski Resort. This was by far the best dining experience. I recommend the risotto. You can get mushroom risotto as an appetizer or herb risotto with chicken saltimbocca. Both were excellent. I also sampled my dinner partner's meatballs and spaghetti and thought it was excellent. Our waitress Cindy did a very good taking care of us.
They also serve Pizza but you need to sit in bar to order it.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
BigSkyResort001, Public Relations Manager at Andiamo Italian Grille, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We really appreciate your business, and are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. FYI we are now doing carry out and delivery of the pizza you mentioned. We will pass your praise along to Cindy as well. She continues to be one of our best employees and a valued member of the Andiamo's team. We hope you stop in to say hi and visit us again some time.

68% Recommend
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

The food is very good, and the servers seem to really care about your experience.

Visited December 2011
That's because we do care! If our guests are happy than we are happy. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. Please come in and visit us again next time you are in Big Sky.
“Great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012 via mobile

I was traveling alone on my trip to Big Sky, so I had to sit at the bar. That isn't my favorite thing to do, but the bartenders were very nice. Not too pushy and were very attentive.

The food was great. Their bread was delicious. I had the caprese salad and crab macaroni. Both were very good. The prices in resort areas are always rather expensive, and Andiamo's was up there, but not extravagant.

I recommend a dinner here!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Our bartenders and staff are pretty likeable people. Hard not to be in a good mood after a day on Lone Peak! Thank you for your review. So glad to hear you enjoyed your meal with us. We hope that you can return with your friends and take in more of what Andiamo's and Big Sky have to offer. You will not be disappointed!
MONTANA
“Plent of other options”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Ate here with my family over presidents days weekend, totally disappointed! All meals were bland, cheaply created, and way overpriced. I realize we are eating at a resort but this was pitiful, my caesar was a step below a pre-prepared costco salad. My wife's salad just as bad. I ordered the lamb special, portion was ridiculously small and lacked any flavor or any redeeming quality. We all shared a desert that was just plain disgusting! The service was actually fine and we were seated and finished in just under an hour. I would not recommend this place to anyone unless you are just going for drinks!

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
BigSkyResort001, Public Relations Manager at Andiamo Italian Grille, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
We are sad to hear that you did not enjoy your meal with us. Your description of your dining experience most certainly does not match that of what our Andiamo's team strives for. Please accept our sincere apologies. If you are ever unsatisfied with any part of your meal please let our team know immediately so we can correct it and give you the quality and service you deserve. We invite you to join us again and give our team another chance.
Montana
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I was excited to eat at Andiamo, we actually ate there twice last year and it was pretty good. The food has really gone downhill. The arugula and fennel salad had canned mandarin oranges in it that tasted like aluminum. I ordered the lasagna which I could've sworn was a frozen Stouffers, which was disappointing because the lasagna was really good last time I was there. The meal was really expensive too. I don't mind paying up for a really good meal, but the quality at Andiamo does not match their prices. Won't be going back.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Thanks for sharing your review with us. As a long time customer we really appreciate your opinion and loyalty. Your description of your meal does not match the level of quality you and our team have come to expect here at Andiamo's. Please accept our apologies. Since your last visit our team has made some big changes. We have a new menu and a new head chef(Chef Tyler). He has been with us for the last two seasons and worked very hard to bring a new level of quality and variety to Andiamo's. We invite you to join us and give our team another chance.