there is so much to do, even with no snow on the ground... temps up in the 70's 80's..... a lift ride up to the peak, for some outstanding photos... zip line runs, wildlife viewing hikes, and shopping... and this time of the season, lots of sales in the shops.... you can start in the morning, and go till dark... way fun!! very family friendly, and bring your dog too!!
- Also Known As:
- Big Sky Resort Village Hotel Big Sky
- Big Sky Resort Village Hotel
- Hotel Big Sky
- Big Sky Resort Village Center Montana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Big Sky Resort's Mountain Village, these units offer comfort and convenience. Guests will enjoy the innovative suites and condominiums in the slopeside Village Center along with numerous shopping and dining options on the plaza level. Village Center features fine finishes, designer decor, and Boyne Beds. Select rates include breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Big Sky Resort Village Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.