Stayed here while attending a conference for 3 nights. The place was very nice, while appearing rustic overall. If you don't have the top floor, though, be prepared for some noise from above. Like any ski resort lodge, parking is not right at the door - I finally discovered the tunnel from the lot across from the front of the hotel. The layout is a little awkward if you are trying to avoid any stairs at all, but it is possible. there is even an elevator that goes about 1/2 of a floor up and down.
The conference facilities were very good, as was the food.
Everyone was very friendly and seemed to be genuinely glad I was there. Valets/porters were always present to open the front doors.
I would definitely give this place a try if staying here any other time of year. The scenes are beautiful - saw many types of wildlife while walking around the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Big Sky Resort's Mountain Village, these units offer comfort and convenience. Guests will enjoy the innovative suites and condominiums in the slopeside Village Center along with numerous shopping and dining options on the plaza level. Village Center features fine finishes, designer decor, and Boyne Beds. Select rates include breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Big Sky Resort Village Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Sky Resort Village Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- Big Sky Resort Village Center Montana