Big SKy Resort is one of those pompous places that has to nickel and dime you in order to keep your business. It has good skiing, but everything else is far overpriced. I made a reservation at the Huntley Lodge, only to find there is NO CANCELLATION ALLOWED. Once you make the reservation you automatically pay 50%. Then 30 days before your stay they charge 100% with NO OPTION TO CANCEL, even for family emergencies! Go to the Lodge at Big Sky. It is privately owned and therefore you get to be at the mountain without dealing with the Big Sky bull! Also, it is half the price of any of the Big Sky owned hotes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Big Sky Resort's Mountain Village, these units offer comfort and convenience. Guests will enjoy the innovative suites and condominiums in the slopeside Village Center along with numerous shopping and dining options on the plaza level. Village Center features fine finishes, designer decor, and Boyne Beds. Select rates include breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Big Sky Resort Village Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Sky Resort Village Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- Big Sky Resort Village Center Montana