“Friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Belgrade
Belgrade, Montana
“Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

We were delayed in Belgrade, Montana (for a week) and randomly chose your Super 8.
We were there thru the Memorial Day weekend, without reservations, and the local highschool was having graduation. Your staff member, Brandy, figuered how to rotate people so we could continue being in our room. Exceptional customer service!
We found the front desk personell as well as the household staff very friendly. They were at ease in their surroundings and so made the guests feel at ease.
I really liked the "all day" coffee.
Each time I walked thru the lobby, whether for coffee or using their internet, I was greeted and asked how we were doing.
It was quite refreshing to see people enjoying their jobs.
Way to go Belgrade!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Manager03219, General Manager at Super 8 Belgrade, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel. I am so pleased that my staff was so friendly and accomodating. Thank you for letting us know, and I will be sure to pass on the nice comments to my staff. It is always refreshing to hear when we have done an exceptional job. It is always our goal to give exceptional customer service. We hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Havre, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

I rarely take the time to write a review on something unless it is either very poor or really good. I stayed 2 nights in a low cost basement room, and it was still very nice and clean. Great place to stay, especially for the money. I have payed twice as much and not been as happy. The staff was courteous and honest as well.

Room Tip: I don't think you will find a bad room here.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager03219, General Manager at Super 8 Belgrade, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Thank you very much for your review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward to serving you again.
Hardin, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

My wife and I enjoy this Super 8. We stay about every 6 weeks to 2 months. We have family close by and this is a good place to stay. We like the rooms and if available we ask for a room with a microwave and refrigerator. We last stayed 2 nights on April 13 and 14, 2012. The rooms are nice and clean. The breakfast is good and the the breakfast area is clean. I like the fresh cookies they have available in the evening. Thanks for the hospitality. There is an excellent deli store next door called the Chalet Market that has good homemade sandwiches, soups, and micro-beers for sale. You can't go wrong when you stay at the Super 8 at Belgrade, MT. The room rates are reasonable.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I am happy that you consistently choose us for your lodging needs and look forward to your next visit.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was a great hotel experience.I would recommend all people visiting Belgrade or West Yellowstone stay here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review! We strive to provide a great experience to all of our guests and I am very pleased that we were able to do so for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Whidbey Island, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I spend one night here in April 2012 and was happy with my stay. They had no rooms left at the lowest rate except for a handicapped room which I took. I suspect it was a good choice as the bed was firm and quite comfortable, likely due to having less use than the regular rooms. The 32" flat screen TV was nice the the room comfortable and quiet even though it was close to the highway. The breakfast was uninspiring so I walked next door to McDonald's for a bit then went on my way.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It sounds as if you actually stayed at the Super 8 in Bozeman. I will pass on your comments to the manager there!
Kirkland, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

Friendly staff, attentive to needs, making reservations was quick and easy. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Good spot to stay after arriving on late flight.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I am glad to hear that your time with us was pleasant. Please visit us again soon!
FL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

Lumpy bed and noisy place overall.
Front desk gal was busy getting neck massage from another gal while we were checking out.
Seems rude to bother them, but still let them know....lol

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your reveiw. Please know that we strive to offer exceptional customer service and a great experience for all of our guests. I apologize that this was not true in your case. I have personally seen to the issue with the desk clerk that you mentioned and I will use your other comments to improve our service as well. Please consider giving us another chance to serve you.

Travelers are raving about these Belgrade hotels

Been to Super 8 Belgrade? Share your experiences!