“A hidden gem in Cheshire” 5 of 5 stars

01829 771 797‎
Website
Improve this listing
Chester, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem in Cheshire”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

This is the best kept spa secret in Cheshire as far as I am concerned! I escape here whenever I can for a couple of hours of high quality pampering and relaxation. I'm always greeted with a warm welcome and the quality of the treatments is second to none. I have visited spas in many countries and can honestly say that Leaf Spa offers the best massages I have ever experienced. Absolute bliss.

Visited May 2011

“Best spa in Cheshire”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2010

I absolutely love this spa in the heart of Cheshire. The treatments are amazing and the sun room is something you won't get anywhere else.the views are fabulous and staff and owners couldn't be more helpful and friendly. A fantastic find!

Chester, United Kingdom
“Great experiences and good value at the Leaf day spa in Cheshire”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2010

I'm not generally a habitual spa-goer - it tends to be the odd treat rather than regular treatments, but I've now had two treatments at the Leaf day spa in Cheshire, and both have been relaxing, enjoyable and performed to a high standard. The spa itself is surrounded by some rather pretty countryside, but only about 10-15 minutes from Chester. There are a couple of big signs outside on the Chester road, so it's easy to spot, and there's plenty of free parking. Prices are very reasonable. It's a dry spa, so no water treatments, but it does offer massages, facials, beauty treatments, spa packages and male grooming options, as well as some more unusual treatments like acupuncture, hypnotherapy and sunlight therapy (in fact I believe Leaf is the only place to offer sunlight therapy (which I fully intend to experience in the near future!) in the whole of the North of England).

My first experience was a massage - actually my first full-body massage ever. As a newcomer to the massage experience, I was initially quite nervous about it, but the therapist made me feel very comfortable and at ease. The massage itself was fabulous - I was drifting off! - and the oils made my skin feel lovely.

My second trip to Leaf was to get my nails done for a holiday. I went for their Bio-Sculpture gel option rather than the usual manicure because I don't take great care with my nails and thought the gels would be a bit more sturdy! Again, the therapist was friendly and approachable, put me totally at my ease. The gels were very natural-looking, and were given a French manicure finish that remained perfect for just over two weeks before starting to get a bit scruffy (but still only if you looked close-up).

To sum up: attractive and convenient location, pleasant environment, friendly and professional staff, and good value for money. I will definitely be going back soon.