My wife and myself stayed for a night at the hotel with a king size bed. It was a pleasant stay with a welcoming & good service by the staff. Hotel is equipped with free wifi & tv satellite with a few channels & the bathroom is very spacious & modern.
But from my opinion, a few additions & changes would make the rooms more cozy & welcoming. Here goes:
1. Include complimentary drinking water bottles or some welcoming traditional Temburong Biscuits/Cookies would be better
2. Room is too spacious which needs more furniture in it. A Sofa maybe.
3. Changes to the lightings would make it more cozy, i.e. Use Cool White rather than Day Light.
4. Bed is too Stiff
5. Add some floor carpets.
6. More breakfast options, make some Temburong dishes as the Hotels signature dishes such as Udang Galah, Nasi Upih, Assorted Dishes of salted eggs etc..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoneville Hotel is the first ever hotel established in the eastern most district of Brunei, Temburong. The hotel has been catering to locals and foreigners since May of the current year. The hotel's accessibility and closeness to the center of the district makes it an excellent place for feeling nature while having the touch of a town. ... more less