“Very good, almost rivals Mexican Food from California.” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lockwood Ave.
Nanuet, New York
“Very good, almost rivals Mexican Food from California.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is an excellent restaurant. The collection of mezcal alone is well worth the trip to this restaurant. It features Mexican fare as the name would imply but unlike many other restaurants that feature Mexican cuisine, here the portions are reasonable. The bar is lively with some unique creations provided by the mixologist. This is a restaurant that I wish was closer to home so that I could go more often.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Webster Groves, Missouri
“Great fish and carne asada tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Good stuff. The tacos, both fish and steak were really good. The fish tacos have a really tasty sauce on them, and the impressive thing is I tried the fish with nothing on it, and all by itself the fish had a really great flavor. The salsa was also good.

Visited September 2012
Chicago
“Smooth atmosphere where new and old come together perfectly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I went to this place after finishing a test and enjoyed the clean relaxed atmosphere. The staff who helped me find my seat was nice and the server was more than helpful when it came to my order. She had plenty of recommendations. I ended up going with the fish tacos. Everything from the plate, walls, bar, and the food itself was well put together. It seemed like a good place to take a date because it was not overly loud or busy. I would go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I love Milagro. Great food. Flavorful and fresh. And, our service has always been top notch. Our last server (Erinn, I think) was hilarious but professional.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very good Mexican with a little modern/metro twist.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

A little hard to find place in the cute town of Webster Groves. We are Mexican food lovers. My wife a not-so-adventurous eater and myself being the opposite. I'm also a margarita lover and tequila connisiour. My wife found the place to be decent but only because of the metro flair on Mexican they had. I had the 3 tacos and found that it didn't look like much quantity but later found it filling. It was very flavorful and good IMO. I had the "house" margarita which happens to be made with Milagro Tequilla, imagine that. It was a VERY good house maragrita! They also have several very good micro brews on tap, including a stout and many in bottles.

The kids plate of fish came as 3 long sticks tempura fried and were excellent. It also came with sweet potatoe fries which had a tiny bit of spiciness to them. 1 kids plate was enough for my twin 4 year olds IMO.

All in all if you're looking for the traditional Mexican place, want your chips salsa, refried beans and budweiser beer, this is probably a little too "wierd" for you.

I'd return definitely but not sure my wife will.

Id recommend reservations.