“It's a classic” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Family Fare
Imperial, MO
“It's a classic”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

When you walk in, there is an old bar with seating on your left and 3 booths on your right so it's rather small. We went at lunch time and the bar was completely full (weird there was only men there) so we sat in the booth. It took about 30 minutes to get our food since 1 person was cooking for 20 people, so you must be patient.

The food is okay, nothing special. Ground beef patties with Kraft American cheese, onions, lettuce, pickles and mayo. French fries were average, a little crispy for my taste (and my kids). My burger was pretty juicy, but my Father said his was dry, and possibly tasted like horse meat? Not sure on that, so our review is mixed between us 5.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Warrenton, Missouri
“Love me some Wimpy's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

gotta love a wimpy burger!!!! Took my husband there for his first Wimpy burger thus summer and he loved it too!

Visited September 2012
St Louis
“A Jewel from the past”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Wimpy's has been in Washington since WW-II. No amount of Fast Food Chains has dampened their business. They do not stay open as late as they did decades ago but most bars have food now. The burgers are better at Wimpy's, it's a good place for lunch or coffee. I have eaten there for 35 years or so, but I am a newcomer.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas
“A Hometown Classic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Great burgers, fries, chili and milk shakes. I've enjoyed Wimpy's since my childhood...happy tummy and happy memories!

Visited May 2012
Leesburg
“Interesting lil place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

Great burgers, small town feel and very 60's ish. Tiny little place with good food.

Visited November 2011

Been to Wimpy's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Wimpy's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.