“Good eat!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Cordova, Tennessee
“Good eat!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is another great place to eat. Great atmosphere; friendly waitress that served us well. The ribs and brisket was great along with the sauce. The sauce was so good I took two bottles with me.

Visited July 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good ribs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Went here on Tuesday night for the all you can eat ribs. For $11.99 you get all the ribs and sides you can eat. I arrived early thinking it would be crowded, I was somewhat disappointed with the service given there were very few peope in the building. The server was very nice and brougt me all the ribs I requested but had to wait for her to check on me several times and refill my drink. The ribs and sides were good and well worth the $11.99 price. I would go back again.