“Good reasonable place to stay in Warrensburg” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Warrensburg

You added Super 8 Warrensburg to your Saves list
Super 8 Warrensburg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   439 Russell Ave, Russell Ave & Hwy 13, Warrensburg, MO 64093-0231   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Warrensburg

Business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2014

We have stayed here many times only because its $50 less than the other two hotels. Not an overly friendly staff. Breakfast isn't great. Rooms are ok. Its very pet friendly which I prefer non pet hotels. It's always full though & I'd guess its because of the price. We will stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014
Bobby P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Warrensburg, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you choose our hotel every time you are in this area. We welcome you to come stay with us soon.
Vancouver, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

Okay, you asked. We arrived and was welcomed by an individual that was not unpleasant but seemed to be in a position that they were comfortable with.
The first impression was the fact that the lobby, such as it was, was completely empty of any furniture, of course it was under construction, and I was informed there would not be any breakfast. THIS IS ONE REASON WE/I CHOSE THE FACILITY, then they presented me with McDONALD $5 MEAL CARDS!!!! Oh my goodness! A McDONALDS GIFT CARD for breakfast!!! I have NEVER been given such a lame replacement of an offered meal in all of my travels! Now I do understand that the place was under construction or renovation but OH MY GOODNESS, McDonalds when there was a perfectly good restaurant a few blocks up the road, Country Kitchen!
We did in fact enjoy the bed, one good thing about the stay, but the TV? I haven't seen an 80's TV in many, many years! Oh, then we try to find out the channel for the ABC, NBC and CBS stations and they were not listed on the channel listing so a call to the front desk proved to be unusually slow as the person who answered did not even know and had to look it up but then said they THINK the stations are such and such.
Now we were in town to welcome our Son-in-Law home from his third deployment to Afganistan so I was on the phone later that night to my daughter and it was they who told me what the stations were!
So, in closing we enjoyed our visit with the relatives, the bed and to some extent the channels on the TV once we figured them out. The room was not worth the price on a nightly rate and I truly suspect the facility will improve in time but for us, it was definitely not up to par. Finally when the front lobby is completely finished I believe it will be MUCH TO SMALL TO ACCOMDATE A NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT MAY FIND THEMSELVE STAYING THERE.
Thanks for letting me express my opinion on this last stay at your establishment.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor. We apologize that your stay wasn't that great with us the time you stayed. In note: We are currently renovating our entire property and that is why our breakfast area was not open at the time you stayed with us but our lobby is fully done and we now have HOT breakfast every morning. There were other issues that you had and we will get that taken care of for our guests. Our property will be fully renovated in next few months. We hope you give us another chance and come stay with us when you are in Warrensburg area again.
AIEA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2014

For the past 2 years, I have not traveled since I've been helping a friend build his home. This is the first lodging I've stayed at and I think it was pretty good. Room was clean & comfortable and I encountered no problems or issues. I stayed on the 2nd floor, good size room, tube tv but worked without any problems. I don't know about free breakfasts as I usually don't partake.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Bobby P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Warrensburg, responded to this review, October 14, 2014
Thank you for writing this awesome review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We like to hear positive reviews from our guests. Very soon we are renovating this entire property and next time you visit Warrensburg we hope you come back and stay with us in our new rooms with flat screen T.Vs,microwave, fridges and more amenities. Also, We already have started FREE HOT breakfast for our guests to start their morning. Thanks again for staying with us.

Been to Super 8 Warrensburg? Share your experiences!