“Great time” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours, Adventure
The Gem City, IL
“Great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife booked a trip for herself, two teenage boys, and me. I was a little apprehensive since I ride ATVs at home but was absolutely pleased with the experience. Lee was very nice and our guide, Ricky was the best. I would definitely recommend this place ri anyone who's in the area. Great time!

Visited September 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Best Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Triple-G ATV offers great staff and a fun time! Lee is an absolute doll and answered all questions (a scared newbie like myself) could ask about the trail ride. Our guide, Ricky, was AMAZING and not only listened to our concerns about being inexperienced riders but adapted a trail to best fit our needs. He was great about stopping to take photos and even got some amazing action shots of my family and I while riding. The land is absolutely beautiful and the trail offered some amazing sights. We will definitely be going on a tour again next time we are in Branson and recommend them to anyone wanting to have a great time!

Visited September 2013
Holts Summit, Missouri
“Most fun we've had in years !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I was told about Triple-G by some family members and they raved about it. I thought, "yeah right". So, me and my three daughters headed that way. We were met with friendly smiles and well maintained late model equipment. They set us up with helmets and a through pre-check of equipment and rules. They don't overload you with mind numbing thrill killing can't do's, just the common sense don't ruin their equipment nor hurt yourself stuff. We did a short run on a test track to see what it's like handling the equipment, I'm sure they check your capabilities as well. Then we were off. WOW ! If you want variety in riding experiences they have them. We had river crossings ( excellent photo op ) river bottom zigs and zags (I swear I saw my own tail lights once) followed by open field "open her up" long runs. We stopped about mid-way through the ride and the guide checked with everyone and their equipment to make sure all was okay. He also filled in a little history of the place and gave use a quick look at some local wildlife. Shortly we were back off on the trail, this time we hit the woods and all it could offer. We quickly started climbing trails weaving through trees. I was impress on the abilities of the ATV and just how nimble they were. We stopped at an overlook and took advantage of another great photo op. Our guide took this time to ask what we really liked and disliked since we were exposed with such a variety of terrain. I mentioned I liked the up hill climbing and he "tweeked" the ride to where we had more climbing than normal.
By the end of two FULL hours we had all laughed out loud, smiled until our cheeks hurt and had a GREAT time. Our guide, Justin Keith, did a fantastic job. He was knowledgeable of the equipment and area. He took our capabilities and likes into account and customized the ride to where we would have the most fun. He was serious when needed (laying down the rules) and humorous the rest of the time. He was easy to like and we all felt comfortable with him during the ride.
You may think the cost is a little high, but break it down to time x fun x memories and its well within reason. We all laughed and talked about the ride all day, not to mention the fantastic photos we got. We will be back and I'll be raving about it to all my friends now.

Visited August 2013
Round Lake, Illinois
“Money well spent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I too initially thought the price was a little high, but it turns out it was money well spent. Lee, who took our reservation was very helpful and answered all our questions. Justine, our tour guide, was great. He took all the time we needed to get comfortable on the machines before starting out on the trails. He made sure we all had a good time.
Lee clearly spells out the $200 dollar charge if you hit something. They offer a $20 insurance to cover the $200 charge in the event you cause minor damage.
We had trouble with one of the ATVs which meant my wife and I had to double up for the last 1/3 of the tour. Lee offered to refund a portion of my fee.
My wife and I travel quite a bit and have done a fair number of tours. This was one of the best!

Visited August 2013
La Vista, Nebraska USA
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The ride was great. We had very friendly gentlemen help us. We had one person in group that had never road ATV and they really made every effort to make her have a good time. Would recommend to both experienced and unexperienced riders!

Visited July 2013

If you own or manage Triple-G ATV Rides, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.