“Loads of fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours, Adventure
McKinney, Texas
“Loads of fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband and I went on the coldest day of our vacation but once we got started the cold vanished and the fun made it all worth while. Lee and Ethan were so informative and wonderful we had hot cocoa once we arrived. We will definitely be coming back year after year. Great experience. Thank you and God bless from Clan Kennedy.

Visited February 2013

“Best bang for ya buck.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Went in August of 2012 with the fiance and we both loved it. Worth every dollar. The scenic trails are awesome the good was great. Very good diverse trails...from creeks, hills, open fields, wooded trails etc...would deff do it again if in the area. John m New Orleans

“THE BEST!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

This was by far the most fun thing my husband and I did on our recent mini vacation in Branson.it's not just a little trail ride on some little atv. You get to ride on diverse terrain on the nicest atvs...we even got to choose which one we wanted to ride.my husband and I are both pretty experienced riders but even someone who has never ridden could easily enjoy these tours too.they take the time to go over everything on the bike and they are all automatics so no need to know how to use a clutch!and they take you on a practice course to get the feel of things.we went over rocks through wooded trails across creeks..saw three Deer..up and down hills.2 hrs ride through their 500 acre ranch great value wonderful tImelda it's a must do!!!!!!

Ada, Oklahoma
“The absolute Highlight of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Both the ride and the people we just amazing! We went during the fall season and the views were beautiful. The guide was perfect for us, my husband had experience but I did not but caught on very quickly with the help of the guide. We went over several different terrains which were so much fun. When we got back we had some hot chocolate waiting! Loved this experience and will definitely return. I would recommend to anyone even those who have never been on an ATV. You're missing out if you don't try it! This again was the highlight of our weekend trip to Branson MO. Loved it!

Visited November 2012
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
3 attraction reviews
“WOW what an amazing ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was so much fun! Our whole family did this guided tour through the woods & LOVED it!!! From non experienced riders to very experienced riders this is amazing! We went on trails that were breathtakingly beautiful! The guide Ricki was awesome & so was Lee the owner! THANK YOU so very much! We will definitely recommend this to others & will come again if we get the chance to!

Visited November 2012

If you own or manage Triple-G ATV Rides, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.