“Ricky was OUTSTANDING! 5+ stars” 5 of 5 stars

(417) 561-5353.
Website
Improve this listing
Marco Island
“Ricky was OUTSTANDING! 5+ stars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We drove 1.5 hrs (well worth it) for this event. Greeted immediately by Ricky and Lee who were both very helpful in getting us ready for our ride. Ricky guaged our group of 4 and gave us a really cool ride while still keeping a high level of safety. We had a blast! Our ride was expertly fit to our experience level. Ricky's passion for riding is what makes you want to come back and do this again! Spend a morning or afternoon with Ricky and Lee and you'll have something to talk about for weeks! An incredible bargain at $65/2hrs per machine! Thanks for fixing our otherwise VERY BORING week in Missouri!

Topeka, Kansas, United States
“If I could give more than 5 stars I would.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband & I had a FABULOUS time!! Have to admit at first when going over the practice course as not to sure about it but Justin, our guide was wondeful and took the time to make sure we were ready and felt confident. We took trails over rock, ravines, mud and into a creek. It had to have been the best 2 hrs. that weekend. We are already planning on taking the two boys next year. If you are looking for something fun, exciting and you won't forget call them and book today. It is so worth it!!

24 attraction reviews
“Woud definitely do it again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I (ages 63/61) are still adventurous and wanted to do something exciting on our recent Branson trip. We had never been on an ATV and thought it sounded like fun. Hubby drove and I rode as a passenger. I can't believe the terrain that we went over - rocks, mud, a creek, etc. We went through a few places that I thought 'we can't go through there!'...but we did! We had Lee as our tour guide, and we were the only people on the tour on that day so we had a private tour. Another couple had been scheduled to go but had to back out due to a work commitment. Lee was wonderful, he took pictures of us on the ATV and we stopped often to get other pictures of the beautiful scenery. We also saw some wild turkeys and some deer along the route. We had a lot of fun and will definitely do this again the next time we are in Branson.

Shawnee, Kansas, United States
3 attraction reviews
“ATV Rides! Get ur bod on a QUAD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We were looking for something fun and different to do on our vacation to Branson this year when I came across a flyer for Triple G's ATV. I called to make our reservation and Lee was so helpful and pleasant! Ricky was our tour guide and was awesome. He helped make our ride memorable. We will definately plan a trip back here and make Triple G's ATV a part of our stay again and again.
If you are in Branson it would be a shame for you to miss out on this kind of excitement!!! ;)

Hodgen, Oklahoma, United States
“rainy day fun!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Want the rainy day blues to go away? Rain or sun Triple G is lots of fun!!!
Parts of the tour are quite challenging & that is what makes this experience unique. It is a farm, & there is different types of terrain that you will ride over & through.
Even on a drizzly day, the scenery is magnificant! We had the joy of seeing a few deer.
But what truly makes this experience wonderful is the folks behind it!!!
Lee booked my reservation over the phone, & I just about giggled through the conversation as she tried not to step on her cat.
Ricky was our tour guide & was GREAT! He would stop & see if we wanted photos taken at various scenic spots.
Once the ride was over, Lee brought hot chocolate out to warm us.
We will definitely do this again! & recommend this experience to anyone ready for something other than shows in the Branson area!!!