I shacked up here for one night and found everything typical of a normal Hampton stay.
Comfortable beds and room. Didn't do breakfast, so no comment on that. Internet worked good and they had a cool electrical outlet attached to the bedside table that EVERY hotel should provide for cell phones at night.
Overall a good stay and I'd stay here again. Clean and I found it quiet, nothing special, but worked for me.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis Southwest Hotel Valley Park
- Hampton Inn St. Louis Southwest Hotel
- Hampton Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn St. Louis Southwest is located just off of I-44 with easy access to downtown St. Louis. The hotel is only six miles away from Six Flags St. Louis. Guests can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast, served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.