“Impressed” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Three Kings Pub House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delmar
Transit: Merto link 4 blocks away
Missouri
“Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Decided to try this place after reading the reviews on here. Very glad we tried it. There were 3 of us and we did call for a reservation as it was a Friday night. We were about 10 minutes late for our reserved time and they still had our table for us. We were seated quickly. Service was awesome. Everyone was quick to wait on us. Our server was able to answer questions appropriately. The menu is not extensive, but there is a nice selection of things to try. Plus they have specials not on the menu. We all decided to try different types of burgers. Typically, none of us would order a burger out, but we were glad we did. All were excellent. I would say that my burger was one of the best burgers I have ever tried (the three kings). Highly recommend. The beer selection was varied and were were very happy with our choices there also. Also to note the atmosphere had a cool vibe. I would come back to this place.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Loop Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Noticed this place when I got a tattoo next door at Iron Age. Was told I needed to check it out so I did. Good food, decent prices, nice atmosphere!

Visited June 2012
Left Coast
“Local Sports Bar with some Old World Feel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

In an age of Hooters and Wings chains popping up everywhere, this is a nice local sports bar with food that is above average and an amazing beer selection. In addition to the beers they have listed on their normal menu, you can ask for selections from the "cellar" which are off menu rare limited releases for the beer connoisseur. (Like a 110 IBU Stone Brewing Ruination release.) Good for a casual date, or a bunch of friends going out to watch a game. It is a great stop on the Delmar "Loop."

Visited October 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Go for Great Beer, Stay for Amazing Food & Dessert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stopped at Three Kings for lunch with a couple other people while I was in The Loop, mostly because I was looking for a place with a large draft beer selection. I ended up being blown away by how good the beer selection, food, and dessert turned out to be. First, there was plenty of seating, and we didn’t have to wait at all, or fight a large crowd, to get seated. Next, I was happy they had a Porter-style beer on draft, because it was exactly what I was hoping to find. The special of the day, chicken sliders, was really really good; not greasy, and a good size (but not monster size) portion. The French fries were just OK, nothing special there. But my oh my, I got the “Irish Car Bomb Cupcake”, and wow, I can’t remember ever having a cupcake that good. Not only did it look like a work of art, it was huge in size (almost like a piece a cake), and the icing was exquisite. Between the draft beer, lunch entrée, a split order of French fries, and the amazing cupcake, I spent about $23 including tip and tax. Totally worth it. I’m going back again for sure, & I wholeheartedly recommend it.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Palm Beach, FL
“Do Not Expect 'Ordinary Pub Fare'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

I had lunch at this place while bicycling around Forest Park one steamiest afternoon in August. The one and only pr opus review , albeit a bit old, intrigued me. I dined on the sidewalk cafe - alone but able to watch my bike. I had 1/4 Mufalata heated with sweet potatoe fries. It was not just delicious - it was spectacular. Plenty large enough for a nice lunch. The best part was the relish type topping that was hidden beneath the sesame seed bun! I had to take a peak after that first bite!! Finely chopped carrots capers kalamatha olives and just a hint of sauerkraut. Wow what a blend of flavorsA must try for sure. They has an outstanding selection of craft brews as well.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere