“We had a very nice stay. The only thing that we would have...” 5 of 5 stars

Super 8 Troy
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   28 Turnbull Trail, Troy, MO 63379   |
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Troy

202 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Bonney Lake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I was booked to stay in a different hotel down the street for 3 nights.... since I came into town at midnight & was very weary from a whole day of travel, I stayed the 1 night but VERY quickly booked a room at Super 8 the next morning & checked out from where I had stayed. My move to Super 8 improved my mood instantly (& that of my travel companion as well) The Super 8 in Troy was a savior to my travel, it was everything I could have hoped for, all my expectations were met & or exceeded. It might sound like I'm laying on the good words heavily (that is not my character) but I was very just so very happy with all the Super 8 provided. If my travels take me to Troy in the future I will be sure to go to Super 8...!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

TroySuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Troy, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for giving us such a nice review, we really appreciate it! We strive for high guest satisfaction and are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area.

Been to Super 8 Troy? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Troy

Address: 28 Turnbull Trail, Troy, MO 63379
Location: United States > Missouri > Troy
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Troy
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Troy 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Troy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Troy
Troy Super 8
Troy Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Troy, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.