“best hotel and service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Troy
Sand Springs, Oklahoma
“best hotel and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

The stay was very nice, and was very pleased with the quality of the stay and the service. I had a pleasure staying in one of the hot tub suites, they were very relaxing. I start work next month, and will be coming every week for each night and they were very nice to give me a deal for the amount of days I will be stopping. I will be looking forward to my next couple of days for stay.

Room Tip: you wont be disappointed.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Luxuryinn S, Manager at Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you for writing our hotel a kind review for your most recent visit. We are most certainly glad that you enjoyed your stay and the hot tub suite room as well. We also look forward to seeing you again at Luxury Inn & Suites. Have a wonderful day!

56 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

1.We stay here every year, and must say our trip never goes bad. We enjoy it each time we come by. They are always working hard to satisfy the guests, and the staff is super friendly and helpful. We love their breakfast, that consist of breakfast sandwiches, omelets, bagels, pastries and much more. For the price, I I believe this place is great. Everyone has been raising their rates up high, but this hotel has kept a decent rate for the past few years we have came by. They understand how hard the economy is and I am truly grateful they think about their guest’s satisfaction more than the business for their own profit. The manager and the front desk receptionists were truly great full. The housekeeping does a real good job on keeping the rooms looking fresh new. Love this place and will continue to come here every year. :)

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for taking time out to write our hotel a kind review. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay and all of your accommodation needs were met. We hope to see you choose Luxury Inn & Suites Hotel as your next stay again if you ever pass by. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Troy, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

From a long days traveling I stopped at this hotel looking for a good nights sleep. I was glad I found a decent place within my budget. The rooms were clean the rooms also had fast net service. breakfast was good at the price. the employee jack checks and keeps eye on everyone in the parking lot to make sure nothing goes wrong. since it was hard to find a parking their. I definitely recommend this place :) happy with my visit

Room Tip: Rooms are very clean
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Luxuryinn S, Manager at Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Luxury Inn likes to thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write us a kind review. We are glad to hear that our staff has been doing a good job on fulfilling guest satisfaction. Luxury Inn likes to keep the guests safety as a number one priority here, and we are glad that you have noticed. Thank you for choosing Luxury Hotel as your stay and look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!
Moscow Mills, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Stayed at this place for one evening. It was cheaper than the Super 8 and looked a lot cleaner than the cheaper hotel, that's why we decided to stay at this place. The staff was very friendly and had extra necessities if we ran out. It is honestly the cheaper cleaner stay in town. It's also within walking distance of multiple food places and stores such as Dollar General.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Luxury Inn & Suites. We also like to kindly Thank you for taking time out to write us a kind review. Look forward to seeing you again in the future, and thank you once again for the kind compliments. Have a great day!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stay here every time I fly from the UK for business. The team here hasn’t changed much in the last 5 years it seems. It’s great to walk in and see familiar faces. I just have to make one call and they know who I am, and they make sure to save a room for me. All I Do is give my name, and everything is set. The little things impress me here. The staff remembers me and my name. Ridiculously quick room service where and the rooms are a good size, with comfy beds and easy to use air conditioners/heaters. Their wifi network is just amazing. Everything you need, you can find at Luxury Inn for a great and low price, especially if you are on a budget

Room Tip: choose hot tub rooom is very big
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
We really appreciate the time you have taken to write us a kind review. We are very happy that our team is doing a great work to keep you happy for the past 5 years, bringing you back each year. Hope the staff continues to do their hard work to continue having you as our guest for the next incoming years. Thank you for choosing Luxury Inn as your stay. Have a wonderful day.
Tupelo, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had been travelling on the road for a nearly 10 hours and we had to take a stop. We were so thankful we found this hotel on our way. We stopped in real late, and they gave us a very special rate. The lobby was just beautiful. As soon as you walk in, you can tell they were doing a good job of keeping the place clean. I had not even had to look at the room, because I know they would have clean rooms. The gentleman who had checked us in, was very nice to us, and showed a lot of respect for us as well. They had a good breakfast in the morning, as well as a good heated indoor pool. It definitely came in handy after such a long drive. The most important thing I look for when I check in is if they have wi-fi, and they have very fast and free internet. I had no issues with the hotel, besides the fact that we did have a little bit of a hard time driving into the location. Everything else was just perfect, and the rates were decent the stay. Not high at all.

Room Tip: rooms are cleaner then usually and decorated
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Luxuryinn S, Manager at Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to write our hotel a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward to seeing you in the future. We understand many people have been on the road for several hours, and they want to have a place to relax, and get some good nights sleep for their next day. We will continue to show progress with our work and our staff, and hope you stay with Luxury Inn & Suites in the future. Thank you very much for choosing Luxury Inn & Suites as your recent stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

We have a bunch of relatives living in Troy, and we come and visit them twice a year. We are repeated customers at this hotel, and I must say, we will never change that about our trip. Each time we are here it feels like we are a home away from home. The staff is just super friendly, and helpful. They have great low rates and weekly rates, they also have great internet service. They have several restaurants surrounding them, so even if you had to stay here for a week, you will have one new place to go out to get food everyday of that week. Even the staff of the local restaurants were very nice and pleasant.  I always enjoy my stay here, and we like helping them out as well, as they do need our business.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out to write our hotel a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward to seeing you in the future. We are also certainly glad to hear that this is like a second home to you. We will continue to keep the progress up, to make sure all your needs are met. Thank you very much for choosing Luxury Inn & Suites as your recent stay.

Been to Luxury Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!