“Great for a 1 night stay! Very pleasant service!” 4 of 5 stars

Luxury Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   107 King Drive, Troy, MO 63379   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Troy
Iowa
“Great for a 1 night stay! Very pleasant service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We needed a place to stay after driving for 15 hours. This property fit the bill! The room was very clean. In a safe area. Front desk gentleman was very nice. Would recommend this property to anyone! Close to several restaurants and right off the highway.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Booked from the road, not many options for a hotel and I picked this one. Should have kept looking. The room itself was fine, but a huge burst of hot air greeted us upon walking into it. It had to be at least 80+ degrees in there. I called the front desk and a gentleman told me all the rooms are that temperature and I can turn the air on if I wanted it cooler. And he wasn't in the least bit concerned that I was uncomfortable. You would have thought he should at least ACT like he was sorry. I was met with a "there's nothing I can do about it." WTH??? This is the first time I've entered a hotel where the rooms are this stuffy and hot. You can tell this must be independently owned because they cut corners I would not have expected. I would have thought a base temperature in the 70's wasn't too much to ask for.

The kids went swimming - had to send the husband in to watch them because I couldn't stand the temperature in there either.

The breakfast? Don't get me started. It was cereal and what looked to be little danishes that you get from a gas station. Gross. There was a toaster - but nothing to toast???

Save yourself the hassle and go somewhere else.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The staff is very helpful and everything is always stocked and looking nice. Everything is a breeze. Rooms are nice, comfortable, and clean. Right on 47, so it's a quick drive to 61, Walmart and many restaurants. Burger King is a small walk away along with a Chinese restaurant.

• Stayed July 2013
Luxuryinn S, Manager at Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is very kind and nice to hear comments like yours from happy customers that are always welcomed here. We strive to satisfy our guests and it is so great to hear such positive feedback. We do hope that all your expectations and needs were met. We hope you will come stay with Luxury Inn once again if your first stay was pleasant.
Foley, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Luxury Inn provided a clean, comfortable room for my dad when he came to visit. This was a month-long stay so our needs were a little different than someone staying only one night. The staff was readily available whenever we needed something, and the hotel is well-lit and secure. Right in the heart of Troy, it is accessible to Burger King, Walmart, and Kroger. The mini-fridge and microwave is a bonus for those who don't want to leave their room too early in the morning. The pool is well-maintained, clean, the room temperature is warm, plenty of towels, a shower to rinse off, and adequate seating around the pool. I had checked pricing at the other hotel in town and everything being equal, Luxury Inn is the winner.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I live in Jax Fl. and my momma came to visit me from Iowa with my baby girl. So I was designated the emergent hotel arranger. She was near Troy and I chose a hotel but after reading the reviews my heart couldn't put my family in there! So I looked around and found Luxury Inn was booked but I thought to call anyways. I spoke with Sam at the front desk and explained to him my plight and he asked to put me on hold. Well, anyways we got disconnected and my mom paid for the scary hotel room. I thought it was done. Guess who called me back?? SAM! He was so courteous and helpful. He even found my momma a room EVEN THOUGH everywhere online said `booked`. So momma high tailed it outta scary-ville and stayed at Luxury Inn and Suites. She said she feels much safer staying there and it's so much cleaner and prettier!!! Thank you again, Sam =)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

VERY CLEAN hotel in Troy, MO. They actually use a top sheet to cover their down comforters (on top and on bottom) so they can change them out an wash them each day, which is huge for us. Customer service excellent - actually assisted us with getting a better price than what we orginally were quoted online at. Couldn't have been friendlier, talked with us forever about what to do, where to go, etc. In no hurry to rush us along and did a fantastic job at making us feel at home.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I took a trip to Cuiver river state park and the closest place I could find was Luxury Inn & Suites. The rooms were spacious & very clean and smelled great! I stayed there for 1 night and felt at home due to very friendly and family like customer service which was fast and prompt. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody traveling through Missouri.

Room Tip: As long as you are under Luxury Inn & Suite's roof, you can't go wrong.