St. Louis is easy to get around compared to larger cities. That said, this location is great because it puts you on the central highway leading to the financial centers of downtown and Clayton. If you want to attend sporting events downtown it should take you no more than 30 minutes to get there. The downside with this location is that you have to drive to everything, but unless you're staying downtown that will generally always be the case in St. Louis.
As for the property, my wife and I both thought the staff was very friendly. The breakfast is great with a waffle and omelet station as well as a good variety of other warm and cold foods. The room was comfortable and quiet. We didn't get to use it, but they have a well-equipped exercise room. Overall this was a very pleasant Marriott stay and we will be sure to return. Very clean as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This St. Louis luxury lakefront hotel is minutes from Lambert Airport, Busch Stadium, Six Flags, the Gateway Arch, and Forest Park. The St. Louis Marriott West offers on-site dining at the newly renovated Blue Fire Grill, a contemporary fitness center, outdoor hiking trails, indoor/outdoor pools, a sauna and whirlpool. All guestrooms feature plush bedding, marble bathrooms, a large desk, and Bath & Body Works amenities. Concierge-level guestrooms include exclusive access to the Concierge Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your St. Louis Marriott West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Louis Marriott West Hotel Chesterfield
- Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Marriott Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Marriott