We stayed this hotel for 5 days and we were able to upgrade to executive floor, the lodge is ok, not that crowded, but the room is fine, first night due to out kid, we add a roll way bed, but the blanket on those bed were so heavy and not warm at all, my daughter start having fever, so I went to the desk talk to the people, they were nice and tried very hard to get a 2 beds room for us. we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This St. Louis luxury lakefront hotel is minutes from Lambert Airport, Busch Stadium, Six Flags, the Gateway Arch, and Forest Park. The St. Louis Marriott West offers on-site dining at the newly renovated Blue Fire Grill, a contemporary fitness center, outdoor hiking trails, indoor/outdoor pools, a sauna and whirlpool. All guestrooms feature plush bedding, marble bathrooms, a large desk, and Bath & Body Works amenities. Concierge-level guestrooms include exclusive access to the Concierge Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your St. Louis Marriott West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Louis Marriott West Hotel Chesterfield
- Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Marriott Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Marriott