We stayed at Lakeview Resort last fall on the advice of a friend, and had such a great time, we wanted to experience it in the summer. We're glad we did. The whole family had so much fun; playing in the water, boating, parasailing, sitting around a campfire in the evenings and just hanging out on our deck visiting. We had a quaint lakeside cottage right on the waters edge. If the cottage were any closer to the water, it would be in the lake! The cottage was decorated in rustic lodge theme that was appropriate for a lake cottage. The resort is very condusive for children to get around and play without parents having to worry...if that's possible. Lakeview is not a fancy resort, but we're not interested in fancy. We like the casual laid back astmosphere the resort offers with individual cottages. Yes, we experienced some bugs outside, mostly at night around lights, but what do you expect when you're at a lake with lots of trees and wooded areas. I've also noticed that Lakeview has been family owned and operated by the same family for 64 years, which to me is commendable. The resort and cottages are very well maintained, especially considering how long the resort has been in existence. Great family resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakeview Resort is located in Sunrise Beach, Missouri on Lake of the Ozarks and tucked on the end of three peninsulas. Lakeview Resort is your place to explore new frontiers, have quality family time, and relax as you enjoy the surroundings and embark on new adventures. Family owned and operated since 1946, we have been creating memories for families for generations. Our guests will find that our resort is unique with it's heritage. With lakefront lodging ranging from 1 to 7 bedrooms, we can handle couples to the largest of families. Accommodations at Lakeview Resort range from a cozy cottage for 2, to a deluxe penthouse 5 bedroom condo. The off season is great one of our units with a fireplace and jacuzzi tub and a lovely view of the lake. All of our units have fully equipped kitchens. We also offer RV sites with hookups for electric, water, and sewer and include use of all Lakeview amenities. Our amenities are vast and include tennis, basketball, bocce ball, sand volleyball, shuffle board, indoor and outdoor pools (including a toddler pool), sauna, boat and swimming docks, campfire sites and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Lakeview Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Resort Sunrise Beach, MO - Lake Of The Ozarks
- Lakeview Hotel Sunrise Beach