“First Rate” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Battlefield Road / Hwy 65

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Battlefield Road / Hwy 65 to your Saves list
Days Inn Battlefield Road / Hwy 65
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3260 East Montclair Street, Battlefield Road / Hwy 65, Springfield, MO 65804   |
Special Rate
Tripadvisor Only Deal
Ranked #38 of 49 hotels in Springfield
Cedar Rapids, IA
“First Rate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This was my first stop here but if I need to come back to Springfield, this will be my next stop! I found that for the price of the room, it far excelled many others of higher prices. The room was very clean, everything was in good order, staff was excellent in friendliness and service and I had a very good stay. I can't speak too highly of it. It's not a "top tier" motel, but neither are the prices! My next night was at a Marriott, but except for the amenities and luxurious features, it really wasn't any better, though the price was 4x. I highly recommend this motel and commend the staff and management.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

340 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Missouri, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We didn't check in until 9pm and the front desk attendent was very friendly. It was a quick and efficient check in process and we were directed to our room. The hotel is slightly off the main road, but still very accessible, which is fantastic because it was much quieter than "highway hotels". The room was basic, decor slighlty outdated, however the price, service and breakfast were well worth the great rate. I have to compliment the breakfast attendent - she went above and beyond any place we've stayed with a continental breakfast. She made and brought us breakfast, cleared our plates immediately, made us feel very welcome... sort of like visiting family. It was great - her kindness didn't go un-noticed. The breakfast area was large and plenty of tables, we enjoyed a very nice family breakfast and also visited with several other couples. I would definitely book here again! If you are looking for no-frills room, great rate, good service and yummy breakfast - you'll find it here! PS - location is great off Battlefield Rd - there are many churches, restaurants, shopping, movie theatre within minutes.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed at the Days Inn on Battlefield with my two teenage daughters while we were visiting Missouri State University. The room rate could not be beat (about $50 a night). For such a low price, you might expect to get a much lower standard, but that was not the case. The rooms were clean and comfortable, not fancy, but perfectly acceptable. The hot breakfast was good; a nice choice of cereals, toast and bagels, fresh made waffles, and a fruit salad. Some yogurt or hard boiled eggs would be a nice addition, but not a big deal. The staff, from the front desk person to the cleaning staff, were all friendly and willing to help. Any request we made was met with a quick and friendly response. The only problem we encountered was that the bathroom fan in our room didn't work. The location was great. Within walking distance is a very nice grocery store, a sandwich shop, pizza/pasta restaurant, McDonalds, gas station and more. If you are looking for a bargain hotel that still offers a very good level of service, this is the one.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Peace Valley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Very good "basic" hotel...friendly staff, clean room, good, free breakfast including tasty waffle made by staff, quiet, easy access...sign is a little hard to see from Battelfield as it is behind another building...Price was very low for the quality of this hotel..I would reccomend & stay there again

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Sabetha, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family got to the hotel and was met by a very pleasant and professional desk crew. The hotel staff escorted my wife and I to the room in order to inspect and approve the room prior to our stay. My two daughters were attended to by the housekeeping staff while we inspected the room. During our stay, all the hotel personnel went out of their way to make the stay pleasant. I am going to return to this hotel every time I visit Springfield for sure.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Battlefield Road / Hwy 65? Share your experiences!