“Late Arrival” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Battlefield Road / Hwy 65

You added Days Inn Battlefield Road / Hwy 65 to your Saves list
Days Inn Battlefield Road / Hwy 65
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3260 East Montclair Street, Battlefield Road / Hwy 65, Springfield, MO 65804   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #25 of 50 Hotels in Springfield
“Late Arrival”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

It was around 1am when I arrived in Springfield, I only chose this hotel because of this website. Upon arrival the old lady at the desk made me feel like I was some kind of vagrant. When I asked what the latest I could check out could be she told me checkout was at 11am, ok then I asked if there was no leniency for a late checkout, then could I recieve a discount of some kind. The clerk continued being rude and saying the was nothing she could do. I was exhausted from driving all day and just wanted to sleep so I took the room and woke up early only to be greeted by a cheerful clerk who informed me there would not be a problem staying until noon. The rooms were in great condition, the room I was in needed vacuuming other than that it was clean. The breakfast was amazing for complimentary. All in all I believe if I were to have arrived at a normal time then my stay would have been fine but I didn't think I was asking too much either.

• Stayed August 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

This is turned out to be a very good location. It is off I-44 a ways but worth the detour. The room was large, clean and quiet. Everything worked well and the lighting was good. The bathroom was large and clean. The breakfast was very good.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

We stayed here based on other reviewers and I can say I was extremely pleased. For a budget hotel the room was clean and had ample space for our family of 4. The employees were extremely courteous and helpful. Breakfast in the morning can be a rush with 2 boys under 4 so it was very nice to have another hand, literally. The breakfast hostess scooped up my little one, gave him a hug and helped put him in a highchair :) It wasn't a huge spread as far as foods go but beggars can't be choosers when it comes to free hot foods and it was plenty for my picky eaters. I was very happy to have found a coupon on the Springfield Missouri visitors website which discounted our room even more. I'd recommend this hotel for anyone passing through!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

I have stayed at this days inn quite a few time on my trip through Springfield. I made the reservation online. When I called the hotel to confirm the reservation and to see if I could get my favorite room, I was informed that the hotel was sold which did make me hesitant a bit but the manager was swift in telling me that they had the same staff and the service as the previous owner did and have maintained same rating. So I decided to give it a try and manager assigned me my favorite room. Upon arrival, I generously ask the front desk clerk if I could see my room, and the staff member walked me to my room. The room was clean and the new owners had put the lcd TV in my room which was definitely a plus for a sport fan like me. I wasn't expecting initially but I was quite happy with my stay and will continue you to give my business to this days inn.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Ames, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

I choose this hotel based on its location and at the recommendation of this site. I will never understand how it got its #1 rating. Yes, it was clean. But the service and amenities were sparse at best. The desk chair was loose and nearly ready to fall apart. The couch sagged. No hair conditioner or body lotion. Not much variety at breakfast and no trays or lids for the cups. I was priced right but this hotel proves you usually get what you pay for.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

In my travels Ive stayed in quite a few different Days Inns and this by far was the best. I chose to stay here because of Trip Advisor, and the high rating was spot on. When I checked in, Nick was super friendly and helpful. The room was up to date and clean. The shower looked polished! Absolutely none of that weird "hotel" smell either. Breakfast was the best selection Ive seen with 3 types of waffles (regular, blueberry, and apple cinnamon), 8 different cereals, and then all the usual stuff.....danish, oatmeal, fruit, etc. I didnt use the small outdoor pool, but it looked well kept and exceptionally clean. Great Days Inn stay!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Jax, Ar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

We rented 3 rooms for the Wilson's Creek Civil War Battle Reenanctment. All the familys agree it was nice and clean. Nick who worked the desk was great in taking care of every request we had to make us comfortable. He recommended some wonderful places to eat. The morning breakfast was simple but good. Waffles were great especially the blueberry ones. Our room was clean and quiet. The room had a King size bed and couch and chair. The Wi Fi worked just fine. Swimming pool was small but clean. Highly recommend this Days Inn.

Room Tip: If you have pets ask for room 119-125 close to door. Also for swimming this is close to pool