“No so pleasant stay at Baymont Inns and Suites / Springfield” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #23 of 51 Hotels in Springfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Independence
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

every thing was great except the alarm clock. After I set the time I could'nt figure out if it was set to "ON'. There was a button marked "OFF" but I did'nt see one for "ON" or"SET". I called the desk and ask for a wake-up call because I did'nt trust the clock. The alarm did not go off .The wake-up call did the job. I was already awake 30 minutes earlier so I know it didnt work..Hardly worth mentioning but you ask. when I continued my trip I stayed in a competitors Hotel .It was $10 less but pretty bad compared to yours. I wish there had been a Baymont in that town.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymont325, General Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites - Springfield, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry about the alarm clock, we replaced it. I am happy that you were otherwise pleased with your stay. Thanks again for staying with us.
Neosho, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

We only live an hour from Springfield but because of my daughters basketball tournament we decided at the last minute to stay the night. I wanted a place with a good breakfast and an indoor pool. We found more than that here. First we got a reduced rate being last minute. The rooms were lovely and clean! The pool area was amazing and we were close to several dining and shopping establishments. The next morning we woke up to the best breakfast I have had at a continental breakfast. Pancakes, waffles, french toast , buscuits and gravy and then all the normal stuff you would always see. The front desk staff was always friendly also. If we ever have a reason to stay in Springfield again this is where we will stay.

• Stayed February 2013
baymont325, General Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites - Springfield, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Comments like yours are our best advertisement we can have. We will look forward to your next stay on your next trip to Springfield.
Clarkton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Very conveniently located. Room was clean enough. Bed was a little hard but not bad. Staff was very pleasant. However, I asked about the senior citizens discount and was told it would be applied. Later realized that it was not but I should have caught it at the time of check in.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymont325, General Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites - Springfield, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
I am glad you stayed with us and that your room was satisfactory. I am sorry that you thought you did not get the senior discount that we offer. On your next trip, please mention it at check in or before you leave and we will be glad to give it to you.

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites - Springfield? Share your experiences!