“A Great Place for an Overnight Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

You added Comfort Inn to your Saves list
Comfort Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3370 East Battlefield, Springfield, MO 65804 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #35 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
Barstow
“A Great Place for an Overnight Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for an overnight stay after spending the day in Springfield while my wife conducted some business and I shopped around the area. After realizing that we had a long drive home ahead of us, we decided that it would be wiser to stay the night. We did not have a reservation and when I walked up to the front desk I was welcomed by the front desk clerk with a smile. I asked if there were any rooms available and he was more than helpful to inform me that they did have a room and was even nice enough to offer a discount given the time of night that we were checking in. The room was a king size suite that was absolutely amazing, the bed was super comfortable and relaxing and both my wife and I slept like babies. The following morning during check out the wife and I enjoyed a delicious complimentary breakfast and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. This Comfort Inn is definitely a place we will stay again when we are traveling.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
MO175, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
We are so glad that you chose our hotel for your stay. We are proud of our staff and love to hear when they go above and beyond. After a long day of running around shopping, and doing business, it is always nice to be able to rest comfortably. We provide Perfect Sleeper Serta Beds for our guests for exactly that reason. We are glad you took advantage of our full hot breakfast buffet; we make sure we have a large variety for everyone's specific tastes. We greatly look forward to your next visit, where it can be your home away from home. Thank you for your opinion, it was greatly appreciated.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

very disappointed in this Comfort Inn! The main complaint is the room air conditioner. It's old and NOISEY! It shutters loudly when it comes on, which is often, and doesn't quite cool the room so it's on and off constantly. Didn't get much sleep and that's the reason we were there. The room was clean and attractive and the bed comfortable. Can't comment on the breakfast as we chose to leave - no one at front desk in the morning so I couldn't inform them about the air conditioner in room 206 so I told the lady who was supplying breakfast items. Also, there were not enough towels in the room and the few that were in room were old and thin. We will not return to this Comfort Inn.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 6, 2012
All feedback, negative and positive, is appreciated because it allows us to see what each guest likes about our hotel or an area we need to improve on. The issue that you had with room 206 was resolved, and we are sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused during your stay. We pride ourselves on helping guests and making them our first and foremost priority. Our mornings can be busy, but we are glad that you informed our breakfast attendant as she did record the issue so it could be resolved. If you have any questions or need to speak with us, feel free to e-mail us at gm.mo175@choicehotels.com.
Flower Mound, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

This hotel is very well run. the rooms are great The Bed is very comfortable. the hotel staff is very pleasant and if I am near this hotel on our travels we well stay again . When we checked in the lady at the front desk was so friendly and so helpful We love this place

Room Tip: Our room was great I think they all are
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
MO175, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
We take great pride in knowing that guests, like yourself, enjoyed your stay with us. We like to make everyone feel at home. From the comfy, clean rooms to our staff making you feel relaxed and at ease. We would love to have you again if you are passing through. Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we love knowing we made your stay enjoyable.
Kansas City, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

This has been my regular Springfield go-to hotel, but I'm questioning whether I'll go back. The room had a distinct odor, the bed was TOTALLY uncomfortable, and the overall feeling is getting shabby. Sometimes it's a matter of which room you stay in, which may be the case this time. I'll probably give it one more chance.

The hostess for the hospitality hour, Lou, is one reason I go back over and over. She's a gem!

Room Tip: Big trucks park on the far southeast side of the hotel parking lot, and they leave really early in t...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Topeka, KS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

Great value hotel and excellent staff @ this hotel. They definately take pride in what they do. Nice to have basketball court and good workout equipment. The breakfast buffet was good as well. We also had a flat screen tv in our room w quite a few channels.

• Stayed February 2012
Rogersville, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

My husband and I got a night away from the 4 kids to just be us and we couldn't have been more pleased with this Comfort Inn. We live close by so we weren't too far away if needed, but finally a couple! The staff here were exceptional!! The ladies at the front desk were friendly, thoughtful, and made us feel extremely welcome. The rooms were good size, clean, had everything we needed. The lady in charge of our fantastic breakfast was amazing! She took great care of us and made it easy to enjoy my morning off of breakfast duty. I highly recommend this hotel. I would stay here once a month if I could.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Silver City, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

We were in Springfield for a family funeral. This hotel is an older property. But it was clean, the beds were very comfortable, the staff was exceptional. The desk staff was friendly and knowledgable and the woman who worked in the breakfast area was always a breath of fresh air. They gave us the funeral discount which we deeply appreciated. Their regular prices are very reasonable. Several other family members stayed there and we all had a positive experience. The location was excellent. Close to other necessary services.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!