“Will never stay there again.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Springfield North /I44

Super 8  Springfield North /I44
You added Super 8 Springfield North /I44 to your Saves list
Super 8 Springfield North /I44
3022 N Kentwood Ave, I-44 Exit 80B N Glenstone Ave, Springfield, MO 65803-4414   |
Ranked #44 of 50 Hotels in Springfield
Cedar Park
“Will never stay there again.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

Found the staff to be unfriendly, room musty smelling. Not handicap accessible since there are stairs to reach both first and second floors. No breakfast offered. Only stayed one night, but will not stay there again and will not recommend.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lawrenceville, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

I just recently came back from a business trip and was in several states and cities in a short period of time. I stayed in mostly Super 8 hotels and was very surprised at how inconsistent they are from one to another. Some of them were descent and some were awful.
One i stayed in in Springfield Mo. was the worst. The person at the front desk even told me that the owner was extremely cheap. When i walked into the room the heat was unbearable and after turning on the air it took over two hours to cool off. The internet did not work and the owner told me there must be to much traffic on it, but it did not work the whole time i was there. I needed the internet for business purposes. Also the breakfast was not very good. Most of the stuff came from Walmart.
After that experience i started looking for other Hotels.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Livonia, mi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

I've stayed in thousands of hotels and this ranks in the top 10 worst. I was given a smoking room (I don't smoke) and the stench would even make a smoker sick. Refrigerator truck running all night long close to hotel. Mattress had no support whatsoever. Beware of hotels where you have to cancel the day before you get there, because you wouldn't stay there if you saw it first.

Room Tip: The area is full of nicer low cost hotels.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2011

Desk unmanned during checkout hours. Demanded double payment for CLC contracted room rate in CASH. Very dissapointed and cheated. Do NOT patronize this business.

• Stayed February 2011
Georgetown, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

I stayed there on September 1. room was clean. Breakfast was good.
I didn't get any bedbugs as the last reviewer did but maybe was lucky.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2010 via mobile

Was expecting an average hotel experience and left thinking it had barely hit the mark. Later that day I realized my lower legs and feet had been assaulted by bed bugs! We planned on staying there on return trip but will cancel reservations.

• Stayed September 2010
kpatGM, General Manager at Super 8 Springfield North /I44, responded to this review, December 4, 2010
Our property is inspected and sprayed monthly by a licensed Pest Control Agent. We have never had bed bugs at this hotel, and we still don't.
missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2009

super 8 in springfield, mo near I-44 is the clean motel to stay. The room is nice for the price we paid. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments. We do appreciate your staying with us, and your generous review. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Super 8 Springfield North /I44? Share your experiences!