“The is our new favorite hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #12 of 50 Hotels in Springfield
GreenLeadersBronze level
Staunton, Illinois
“The is our new favorite hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

This is our new favorite hotel when in Springfield, MO.
Friendly, Clean, Convenient, Great Value, Great Breakfast & Comfortable.
We highly recommend it.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Alot of times you gamble when you are in an unfamiliar area, but this one paid off! The front desk agents were very friendly and accommodating especially after my 3 yr old got road sick shortly after pulling up! The rooms were very spacious, clean (very clean!) and everything looked almost new - I would recommend to anyone. I hope we go back in the summer when the pools are open as they are both centrally located in the property so no one has to walk along way to get there. They have patio furniture between rooms so if you are like us and take more than one room, you can sit outside your rooms and visit. The beds were soft and comfortable. I did have to close my bathroom door due to the light from outside shining through the bathroom and reflecting off the closet mirrors, it was a little too bright in the room.
My only disappointment was the "feggs" (what I call fake eggs). I usually like them, but these seemed a little rubbery to me. The sausage and bisquits were delish and the coffee was fresh. I do not recommend Ziggie's Cafe though, which is in the middle of the complex - their food was sub-par and service was not the best. You'd be better off at Apple Bee's down the street.

Room Tip: If you want to be closer to the lobby/breakfast, you will want to be in the closest complex - the 30...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

I was really impressed. Completely renovated motel property. Very large. Park in front of rooms. Great Breakfast with hot items and meat. Really nice front desk clerk. The beds are real comfy. The TV is a flat screen. Wireless is free and very fast and very strong signal. Well lighted. Looks like a great place for kids in the summer with the pool. Really nice desk and chair and a lounge chair in our queen room as well as a fridge and micro. We stay in hotels 260 nights a year so we are tough on hotels. I cannot find ANY fault with this one. Great Job management!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Powell, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

This is an older hotel that has been renovated since my earlier stays. The beds are very comfortable, the rooms are clean and have updated lighting, TV, granite and marble fixtures. Very nice place to spend the night at a reasonable price. The breakfast area is clean and the selections are good.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Mondamin, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

I travel the upper midwest and this is one of the very nicest breakfast areas. Large, well planned out, bright & O yes good food with good srvice. The new business center has 3 yes 3 computers for us with lots of space for our paper work -- again well done in a bright & open area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

I booked this hotel on travelocity for a great price for our family of four. The lobby was clean, staff were very friendly, breakfast was good and the breakfast area was kept neat and clean. The rooms were very clean and the beds were so comfy with nice pillows and lots of them. The cleaning crew was very good and friendly. Easy to find and convenient. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

From the outside - I'll be honest - I was wary. But the reviews were so glowing and I was traveling with my cat, so my options were extremely limited. I had an exhausting day driving through four hours of snow, so I was so pleased when I called (from only about an exit away) and the front desk clerk was extremely helpful - she even directed me here! The lobby is very nice and modern looking and when I entered my room I was absolutely blown away with how lovely everything was! The best was soft and luxurious and being upgraded to a king room at no additional charge really sealed the deal. I loved the interior and the new "clean remote" intrigues me - I hope more hotels take this direction! I would stay here again any day!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Coach House? Share your experiences!