“Best quiche in town” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Best quiche in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

Love Tea bar. Love the quiche. Love the grilled cheese sandwich.

80% Recommend
“Absolute favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011 via mobile

I love this place! The food is fantastic and is fairly healthy. They only use locally grown produce. Their house iced tea is addictive as is their curry chicken salad. Their baked goods are the best, but I wish they had a larger selection. I love this place but can only afford it every so often.

Springfield, Missouri
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010

What a wonderful experience! This is the gem of Springfield dining. I have had the pleasure of eating here for breakfast, lunch and dinner all of which have left me in absolute bliss. The hummus platter and paninis are prepared perfectly, the quiche almost melts in your mouth, and the freshly baked cookies with any of the wide selection of teas are to die for. The food met every expectation of the charming dining room and kind, attentive staff. I look forward to every chance I have to dine at Tea Bar and Bites and recommend everyone to do the same.

Springfield, Missouri
“TB&B: A Gem in The Queen City of The Ozarks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2010

This place is a part of a Spanish style courtyard in central Springfield not far from Missouri State University. Dining in the courtyard is a treat (when the weather is right) but inside TB&B is where the real charm of the place is found. The 5 dining rooms contain 3-4 tables each, and each room is decorated with knick-knacks that convey good feelings of home and hearth. Many of the decorations tell the tale of the owners Irish heritage. The kitchen is tiny, the food prep place in the dining area is too, but I tell you, the staff must've taken ballet lessons because they cook, plate and present the dishes with grace and efficiency. I have had breakfast, lunch and Friday night dinner at TB&B and what I like most about the food is the freshness and variety. The baked goods, cooked from scratch like the rest of the menu, are to die for. The caramel-cinnamon rolls (only 12-18 are made Saturday mornings only) are so popular, they usually sell out w/in an hour after baking. Service has always been great when I have been there, but whenever I feel in a hurry to get my plate placed in front of me, I sit back, sip on my cup of great freshly ground coffee, gaze at the decorations, enjoy the ambience and ready myself for the taste treat I know is coming.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Incredible! I had the mediteranean...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2010 via mobile

Incredible! I had the mediteranean platter, which was delicious and authentic (the tapenade is some of the best I've had in town). The service was great: prompt and friendly, and they make you feel right at home. I would highly recommend this cozy spot for a relaxing break from those busy days.