“Good Pancakes” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #205 of 519 Restaurants in Springfield
STC, MO
“Good Pancakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

The pancakes were really good. I wish I had gotten the 3 stack instead of 2. There was only 50 cents difference in price but I thought the pancakes would be a little bigger than they were.

The interior isn't 'vintage' so much as worn and outdated. The walls are cheap paneling and they decorate with stuffed animals. Kind of an odd combination but I guess it works for them. I went at 10:30 in the morning expecting it to be slow but the place was almost full.

I would definitely go back but wouldn't go out of my way to go there. I had been wanting to try this place out for the longest time when I came to Springfield. Just finally made it for the first time today. My waitress was really nice and checked on me several times.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Columbia, Missouri
“Great pancakes and omelets!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

You must go to this restaurant. The pancakes melt in your mouth and the omelets are huge. The prices are very cheap.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Why so busy??????”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We just ate at aunt Martha's and I am completly disapointed. There is no place to change a child in the restroom. The pancakes were soggy and tasted awful. I got melted peanut butter and in was so little it did not cover both Pancakes and cost me almost $2. The biscuits and gravy were gross and cold. I complained and she heated it up in the microwave. The Bacon was good and so was the coffee. Everything else was awful. And this place is quite pricey for the portion size. The only friendly person was the host. I am a waitress and never have written a bad review before but this place is awful a I don't want others to waste their money.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Nixa, Missouri
“great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Been there for breakfast many times and never disappointed. Staff always friendly and been in the same family since it opened.

Visited December 2012
Missouri
“A piece of history”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We've been customers of Aunt Martha's for a lot of years. The food is just OK, the atmosphere is vintage. Feels like stepping back in time. If you visit there stick with what they're known for "pancakes". The fried corn meal mush is pretty good too.

• Visited February 2013