“great stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 49 hotels in Springfield
bartlesville
“great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

this was a good hotel to stay in for the weekend the only flaw we found was 1 of the 2 elevators was out of order and made for extended wait time due to the full house had some customer service issues but those were handled amazingly well. The hotel was clean and up to date and was in a really good location with hammonds field being right next door and a walgreens on the corner in case you forgot something

Room Tip: rooms are quieter on the north side
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Jennifer M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Springfield, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate and value it.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do apologize about the elevator. It has been repaired.

151 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
St. Louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel for years and love its design and style. It has some DNA of Frank Lloyd Wright in its lobby. I enjoy the walking distance to downtown and all the restaurants and shops. I prefer first floor rooms and always request a poolside room. My only wish is that they'd replace the pillow cases. They're getting tired.

Room Tip: I don't like messing with elevators so I always request a room on the first floor, poolside. The...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Jennifer M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Springfield, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear Fango:

Thank you so much for all your kind words! We appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
Jackson, MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

This hotel is where I stay every time I am in Springfield (at least once a month). Kelsey at the front desk is great. I am always thanked for being a priority club member but Kelsey is the only person that has given me a drink card at check in. Thanks Kelsey. The breakfast is okay with 2 exceptions. The Juice machine doesn't make the drinks cold and I have never seen the pancake machine working.

Dear ChuckT:

Thank you for staying with us everytime you come to Springfield! I am so glad Kelsey gave you excellent customer service. We look forward to seeing you next time!
Springfield, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Second time I have stayed at this hotel. Staff is curitious and kelsey at the front desk was great. Rooms are clean and nice. On my second stay I needed to use the ethernet connection & it was not working. When I contacted the front desk they offered another room which I tried and they gave me a contact for tech support. The ethernet was of course also not working in my new room and when I tried the tech support # of course they were of site and of no help. Also in my first room the shades over the window was broken and would not stay closed.. My first stay at this hotel was fine and I may stay again but I can say my second stay was alittle frustrating.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Jennifer M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Springfield, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear RandyB:

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel! I am so glad to hear Kelsey provided you with great customer service.

I do apologize that our ethernet connection was done. I am sure that was frustrating. I do hope to see you again soon! Thank you for staying with us!
Kansas City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This hotel is in a good location near downtown Springfield. It is close to attractions such as the Cardinals AA baseball team and Missouri State University. There are several good restaurants and bars nearby. The hotel itself is fairly average. Customer service was very good and the rooms were adequate. My only complaint is that the fitness center was up to par with the rest of the hotel. It was small and there were not any free weights. The equipment that was in the fitness center included two ellipticals, a bike, and a treadmill (all fairly old and not in good shape).

Dear KyleK:

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us. We appreciate all of your feedback.

Glad to hear our hotel location is convenient for you and that you were provided with good customer service.

Meridian, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My stay at this hotel was nothing less than excellent. The front desk lady, Kelcey, was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and well organized. This will definitely be my home away from home when I am in Springfield.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dear DanielD:

I am so happy to hear that you had an excellent stay at our hotel! We appreciate all your kind words. I am glad Kelsey provided you with great service.

Woodridge, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This Holiday Inn Express is very convenient when I am in town for business as it is very close to my clients. It is clean and the food at breakfast is very good.
I had a very long day and was checked in at the front desk by Kelsey. She was smiling and very pleasant when checking me in which is nice after a long day of travel.

Room Tip: Very clean with good service
Dear ChuckH:

We appreciate you staying with us recently. Glad to hear Kelsey gave you good service and your room was clean. We hope to see you again real soon!

Been to Holiday Inn Express and Suites Springfield? Share your experiences!